GTFO Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@Shiny_Pickle i noticed that as well. also the one-hit kill was not working either. @MrAntiFun have you considered adding things such as super jump, team unlimited heath (bots) easy hack for doors, instant scanning, and no fall damage? those would be huge improvments.

unlimited health not working just fix quickly

The GTFO cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Agree the wemod is great! The only issue if with the new update the unlimited health is not working even if I am host. Which is the only issue I have run into thus far

still have issues with unlimited health, everything else works just fine.

Heyo lovin the cheats… Just an idea though the devs accidentally dropped a ‘Dev build’ of Rundown 6. This lets you have free cam, Teleport and swap weapons on the fly during missions. There might be a way for you to get these into mod these into your trainer perhaps?
To download the dev build GTFO: How To Play Any Rundown - YouTube this guy shows you how its pretty simple to do so but yeah, just an idea.

1 Like

unlimited health still not working

1 Like

In online, infinite health does not work.

1 Like

Why unlimited heath and no damage effect is not working to me, I even tried to play alone, no bots :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:
by the way, hopefully have more function like, see artifact, unlimited inventory (medkit, tool refill, ammo refill)

1 Like

Unlimited health still doesn’t work in the new Rundown (7) even after the latest update.

for me it does, just not for infection damage. do you have the new version selected in the list? for me it wasn´t at first

Rather than saying you’re disappointed, why don’t YOU make a trainer for the game, then? Rather than politely asking, or suggesting an add-on, you, for some odd reason, feel inclined to say you’re disappointed at the creator despite them putting effort into making you a trainer in the first place? That’s… unusual… and sort of sounds entitled. Clearly, YOU don’t understand. Make it yourself. Show appreciation for the trainer and the creator, or do they need to hold your hand throughout the game too? Different creators work differently, maybe the creator of this trainer would rather not do that and would instead have the user USE that ‘key mechanic’ since that’s the point of the game. Sure, it would make for a nice option to have when you’re trying to fake a speedrun or something, but it isn’t necessary. Maybe it wasn’t added for a reason. It isn’t that hard to think, plus it’s free.

1 Like

Unlimited health is working fine for me. Also if you’re trying to use these cheats in online play then you’re an idiot. Stop ruining the game for everyone else.

2 Likes

Would it be possible to make add a crouch speed cheat?

The walk and sprint speed cheats already make traversal a breeze but i like to move crouch most of the time and i was surprised there wasn’t an option for crouch speed.

it would be nice if you can add “Set Booster”

I’m new to the game, so I don’t know exactly how everything should work, but I think Infinite Health, No Damage Effect and Unlimited Ammo Standard Weapons aren’t working anymore. Haven’t tested One Hit Kill yet

It has expired. When will it be updated

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

Changes:

when will it get updated?
Unlimited Health
One Shot Kills
are not functioning
P.S. i Appreciate everything yall do, Love the app and completely understand that constant game updates leads to compatibility issues

1 Like