Hades Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hades
This is the official discussion topic of the Hades Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Money
3. Fast Kill

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/07/2020
    Started development

• 01/07/2020
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

• 04/09/2020
    Fast Kill cheat added

• 07/10/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 09/20/2020

• 10/28/2020

• 12/02/2020

• 01/21/2021

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Hades cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 2 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve been hoping for this since the game hit steam. I don’t know what difficulties and limitations are involved, but I was curious if there was any possibility of the infinite health cheat being made more reliable in the future.

Whether that makes sense to work on or not, thank you for getting this trainer out for us!

Could you expand on what you mean by more reliable? :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

Extremely fair point haha. Currently, you get near an enemy, activate the cheat, and then after around 20 seconds get hit. That sets your health to 999. After a few rooms, your health returns to normal, and you have to repeat the process. I also haven’t yet found a way to ensure that the cheat activates every time I use it.

Since those are somewhat unusual caveats, I wondered if it would be possible to try and improve the functionality of the cheat. I don’t know what kind of work that would take or what difficulties might be encountered, so I just want to be clear that this is by no means a big deal. Just a potential convenience.

I’ll speak to the developer about this! It may be a potential unavoidable situation. Some games IE Far Cry New Dawn break functions during cutscenes and so disabling/re-enabling/healing was required to have the cheat work again. If you have a chance, and by no means any pressure, when the cheat stops working, leave it enabled and then pop a medkit/healing and see if it changes your health back :slightly_smiling_face:

I tried that and it does not reactivate it for the most part and it can bug out and set an enemies health to never drop then it’s annoying when it’s the last enemy and you can’t kill it because the infinite health broke so you don’t have it and an enemy does as well I was thinking maybe infinite gems to expand the underworld and your room? maybe keys as well?

I have never had any of the New Dawn cheats break or disable or anything like that odd how some people have?

Unlimited Health not work. infinite health will effect enemy

it does work but it’s extremely hard to work and the enemy infinite health is bull it should not happen

I have tested and can verify that the enemy can get infinite health if the cheat isn’t done properly and can only be undone my making yourself have unlimited health then getting damaged again by the enemy.

@piyodacool (Might help you)

1 Like

I mean it is still a problem and again maybe unlimited gems, chaos, keys, and honey to gift people?

I can’t get infinite health to work at all :frowning:
I understand the health value is a double, and it seems to change at random. IE: When I use a different cheat program, I can lock my HP value at 100 once I find it. But a few rooms later, suddenly I’m taking damage again, because the HP is writing too (or being written too?) a different section of code.
I then have to search for the value again (always a double), and lock it when I find it, only for it to stop working a few rooms later once more.

This may be why it’s hit or miss; whatever values the WeMod Trainer is looking for are not the proper ones for some people on that run. Sometimes it’s the monster health at that value instead.

I could be wrong, since I don’t know the workings of the trainers on here, but I hope I did shed some light on it, or helped the mod maker(s) in some way?

Due to the way this game is made, you may need to disable and follow the cheat instructions again. I’ve just tested this in multiple rooms with no issue :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Question; can I pause the game while standing next to an enemy? Or do I have to avoid their attacks for 20 seconds?

I’d try pausing, you’re basically waiting for the value to load into memory so WeMod can alter it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Will try. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just thought I would mention that the fact that it can bug out and make the enemies infinite health and when I have disabled and tried to do it again to fix it it takes an eternity to do and even then might not disable until your about to give up

the 20 second method barely works, u have to be lucky to get the infinite health cheat working

It may take more than 20 seconds, that’s just the average. There’s nothing we can do on our end to make the value load into memory :confused:

1 Like

Now Waiting for the newer updates :slight_smile:

1 Like