Hades Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi, will the Hades trainer ever get an update for extra features?

not working right now

1 Like

seems to work for me

I been getting back to playing Hades and I was wondering if there is a possibility for an update to control crystals and gem amount, the grind is annoying. I know its an old game by now, but it would be lovely to get it if its not too much work, I can use my boost for it if needed. Have a great day!

2 Likes

I agree with the friend above, it would be interesting to have all the infinite resources like for money.

1 Like

As nice as these mods are, I miss when WeMod had mods that changed -numerous- things. Half the mods I see nowadays are just ‘infinite health’ and ‘infinite money’ and no ‘modify item number’ or etc… I’d love a way to add 1 Titan Blood, so I can unlock a weapon quick, then spend all my future Titan Blood upgrading it. Any chance those will be added back in?

Hello, I have a question why is the mod unlimited health only working and the unlimited money with fast kill isn’t working for me? when I turn on those two they just turn off immediately please help me thank you.

can you add more keys to it feels a tad bit empty in my option

Hello,

Tested this game and the mods aren’t working properly.
They turn off when trying to activate.
Infinite Health didnt work for me.

Thanks

It would be cool if you could add infinite darkness and gems!

1 Like

Please Mr. antifun; will you update the hades mods mods to include infinite gems and darkness, i really would like to finish buying all the upgrades for the house of hades.

1 Like

Hello, Hades Wemod cheats dont work =/

2 Likes

I’ve already got Persephone back into the underworld and forged bonds with the gods but i still haven’t been able to get all the house of hades decorations, please add a new mod that allows for infinite resources.

1 Like

Any chance of getting the trainer updated to add all the other resources. Infinite reroll stones would be great too. Thanks heaps and keep up the good work.

2 Likes

same here, I want to fully upgrade the house of hades bits its real hassle without the gems to do it. it would be great if there an update for infinite gems and darkness.

2 Likes

I have a felling that Mr Antifun will fix that, specially that is now selling again in steam due to promotion.
It would be nice to have a trainer for xbox gamepass too

2 Likes

the question is how long and will they even do it? we’ve been asking for infinite resources mod and so far we’ve only got infinite gold and nothing else.

1 Like

The cheats seem to be working again.
But unlimited resources would be really helpful.

you say it like they stopped working at some point; for me they’ve always worked. what didn’t work for you?

For me, the fast kill and the unlimited health wasn’t working properly.