Hades Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The only thing I would ask is for infinite gems, the resorce is given in a such a little amount through normal farming, in addition of the quimeric high prices that the objects cost.

please make more cheats for hades XD

Hello MrAntiFun,

Thank you for fixing bugs and creating the cheats, is there a possible way to add in nectar cheat. Either unlimited of them like the money or simply adding a certain amount to the character. Having it for darkness would be nice too.

1 Like

Cheats seem to work for me. Would be great to see more cheats added in the future, if possible.

It would definitely be great to have more cheats

Hey, the cheats don’t seem to be working for me. Is there any way to fix it on my side or is this something the cheats creator has to do?

1 Like

for me too :frowning:

I’ve been playing hades a lot recently and i just wish there was more options to play with.

i mean unlimited health, unlimited coins, and insta kill is nice but it would be nice as an example
to have ‘‘Set gems’’ ‘‘Set keys’’ or '‘titan blood’ etc…

it would make it all a bit more fun :slight_smile: - Tim

2 Likes

This no longer seems to be working for HADES. Anytime I activate one, it turns itself off after a few seconds. It also seems the intended mod does not even apply to the game when its activated.

Does it need to be updated?

2 Likes

Any chance we will get unlimited resources outside of money? Like Darkness or Keys?

3 Likes

they have to add this feature very soon

I’m a bit late but would it be possible for you to add options or stuff like infinite darkness, gems, titans blood, or nectar

2 Likes

Are still working on the cheats for Hades because I think it would be nice to have an option for infinite darkness, gems, titans blood, and nectar

agreed, please make more mods for the game.
Infinite dash
infinite gems, darkness, keys, and other resources.

1 Like

If you are having issues with the cheats, you need to activate it in-game, and when it proves to not work, pause the game, switch to WeMod, then click to another game and select “End”.

You are then presented with the Smiley/Frowny faces. Click on the Frown face and fill out the form.

That is the only real way to convey that something is broken to the staff.

Yes, they occasionally look here, but using their built-in feedback system does appear to work best.

Hello! Due to the nature of RNG, would it be possible to add an unlimited number of rolls for changing desired rewards/God powers? I have a few achievements left that have been difficult to get because of the lack of prerequisite powers or talking to the right God.

Additionally, what of the possibility of talking to/using the rewards more than once?

Any way to add drop modifiers like for Gemstones and Darkness?

what this trainer needs next update:

• Gain modifiers for gemstones, darkness, diamonds, titans blood, ambrosia, nectar, cathonic keys, ambrosia, and gold. Up to X25

• An Endless Ammo cheat for the adamant rail

• An gain gold modifier to make the unlimited gold cheat look less sus.

• unlimited casts

• movement speed modifer, there are some boons that can kill your momentum if you’re optimizing a Chaos Run.

• Unlock all weapon aspects

• Unlock access to weapon aspects

• “call” is always full

• (Apply cheat) - Spawn Daedalus Hammer

5 Likes

I agree with this type of update, just wish it would come out

1 Like

I like your can do attitude.