Hades Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Money Cheat works fine, but for some reason, various attacks still hurt when you use unlimited health

1 Like

For some reason, when I press F2 for the money cheat, the trainer kept revert back to off.

Infinite health cheat doesn’t work on certain damaging effects, like area of effect attacks (explosions, slams, spin attacks), lava etc.

1 Like

Please make sure:

• Your copy of the game is up to date.
  • Your copy of the game is legitimately purchased from Steam.
  • You are using the most up-to-date trainer by clicking the History button which is underneath the Play button.

These are likely scripted events (ie death from falling, death by massive explosion, death by negative stat effects, etc). If these are hard-coded into the game as scripted events then there is nothing a trainer can do to prevent these scripted deaths/injuries.

I listed the instances in which the infinite health cheat doesn’t work. It’s not the problem of insta-death, actually, but of certain regular attacks that some enemies have (Inferno-bombers’/slam-dancers’ bombs, Theseus’s wide-area slash, skull-crusher’s slam) as well as damage from standing in lava/fire. Those deal a set amount of damage. They used to deal no damage in the previous version of the game and with the previous trainer, so unless they changed in the game’s code to what you suggest, the trainer should still work on them.

Although Unlimited Health doesn’t work (stops working at times in the middle of battle), Unlimited Money and Fast Kill worked just fine… that is until today.

Now using the game with this WeMod cheat causes it to crash or freeze frequently. It can happen after a few encounters, or happen instantly after you load a game. Every single game session. It’s getting worse and worse, to the point where I can’t even finish one encounter without it freezing or crashing the client. Perhaps Hades developer did something recently to count the WeMod cheats?

I can always provide more info if the cheat developer wants it?

EDIT: I think I’ve narrowed down what happens. With this Hades cheat, if I move WeMod to another monitor (driven by built-in Intel graphics), then launch Hades via the cheat, I’ll see crashes and freezes in Hades when playing (Hades is being playing on NVIDIA graphics, different monitor). If I launch Hades from the cheat when WeMod is on the same monitor, no game crashes or freezing.

Last crash related to video (I don’t get any crashes when I play Hades without WeMod, and using WeMod on other games doesn’t cause this issue)…

Crash Log (click)

Version: Release 32647
Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 (vendor id: 0x10de model id: 0x1b80 rev: 0xa1)
RAM: 3961
Cores: 8
64-bit: True
Region: en-US

FATAL EXCEPTION at 0x00007FFD50C1BF80
Violation when reading address 0x0
Code: 0xc0000005

ExceptionStack Trace:
at addTexture in d:\jenkins\workspace\minostech_pc_latest\gsge\the-forge\common_3\renderer\direct3d11\direct3d11.cpp:line 2430 (0x00007ffd50c1bf66)
at addResource in d:\jenkins\workspace\minostech_pc_latest\gsge\the-forge\common_3\renderer\resourceloader.cpp:line 1959 (0x00007ffd50c31847)
at sgg::ForgeRenderer::AddTexture2DResource in d:\jenkins\workspace\minostech_pc_latest\gsge\engine.native\code\rendering\forgerenderer.cpp:line 2404 (0x00007ffd50b16bcd)
at sgg::Bink::Movie::AllocatePlane in d:\jenkins\workspace\minostech_pc_latest\gsge\engine.native\code\helpers\bink.cpp:line 551 (0x00007ffd50ac7708)
at sgg::Bink::Movie::AllocateBuffers in d:\jenkins\workspace\minostech_pc_latest\gsge\engine.native\code\helpers\bink.cpp:line 601 (0x00007ffd50ac7938)
at sgg::Bink::Movie::Load in d:\jenkins\workspace\minostech_pc_latest\gsge\engine.native\code\helpers\bink.cpp:line 1260 (0x00007ffd50ac8ec3)
at conf_placement_new<sgg::Bink::Movie,sgg::BinkFile *,sgg::BinkFile *,sgg::AtlasMap &,sgg::AtlasMap &,char const *> in d:\jenkins\workspace\minostech_pc_latest\gsge\the-forge\common_3\os\interfaces\imemory.h:line 47 (0x00007ffd50aca306)
at sgg::Bink::OpenMovie in d:\jenkins\workspace\minostech_pc_latest\gsge\engine.native\code\helpers\bink.cpp:line 185 (0x00007ffd50ac6a81)
at sgg::BookAnimation::LoadMovie in d:\jenkins\workspace\minostech_pc_latest\gsge\engine.native\code\things\animations\bookanimation.cpp:line 408 (0x00007ffd50b8fe0d)
at sgg::SlideAnimation::Init in d:\jenkins\workspace\minostech_pc_latest\gsge\engine.native\code\things\animations\slideanimation.cpp:line 163 (0x00007ffd50b93f6d)
at sgg::AnimationManager::CreateAndInit in d:\jenkins\workspace\minostech_pc_latest\gsge\engine.native\code\things\animations\animationmanager.cpp:line 750 (0x00007ffd50b87469)
at sgg::Thing::SetAnimation in d:\jenkins\workspace\minostech_pc_latest\gsge\engine.native\code\things\thing.cpp:line 1619 (0x00007ffd50bc0674)
at sgg::Thing::SetAnimation in d:\jenkins\workspace\minostech_pcRAM usage: 25% (~23 GB available or 25419083776 bytes)

Well, that reduced frequency of issue, but there’s still the same freezing.

I tried all of the Hades troubleshooting advice: NVIDIA control panel settings for preferred GPU (not applicable for desktops) and maximum performance instead of power saving, running in window mode, etc. Still freezes. Sometimes an alt-tab out of the game, then give focus to the game again solves it, and sometimes it eventually just crashes the client. I even installed the latest version of NVIDIA drivers for my GTX 1080.

I normally just enable Unlimited Money, then turn it off to have 99k, and keep Fast Kill enabled. I don’t use Unlimited Health.

Latest crash looks the same as before:

Crash Log (click)

Version: Release 32647
Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 (vendor id: 0x10de model id: 0x1b80 rev: 0xa1)
RAM: 3961
Cores: 8
64-bit: True
Region: en-US

FATAL EXCEPTION at 0x00007FFFB7BABF80
Violation when reading address 0x0
Code: 0xc0000005

ExceptionStack Trace:
at addTexture in d:\jenkins\workspace\minostech_pc_latest\gsge\the-forge\common_3\renderer\direct3d11\direct3d11.cpp:line 2430 (0x00007fffb7babf66)
at addResource in d:\jenkins\workspace\minostech_pc_latest\gsge\the-forge\common_3\renderer\resourceloader.cpp:line 1959 (0x00007fffb7bc1847)
at sgg::ForgeRenderer::AddTexture2DResource in d:\jenkins\workspace\minostech_pc_latest\gsge\engine.native\code\rendering\forgerenderer.cpp:line 2404 (0x00007fffb7aa6bcd)
at sgg::Bink::Movie::AllocatePlane in d:\jenkins\workspace\minostech_pc_latest\gsge\engine.native\code\helpers\bink.cpp:line 551 (0x00007fffb7a57708)
at sgg::Bink::Movie::AllocateBuffers in d:\jenkins\workspace\minostech_pc_latest\gsge\engine.native\code\helpers\bink.cpp:line 601 (0x00007fffb7a57938)
at sgg::Bink::Movie::Load in d:\jenkins\workspace\minostech_pc_latest\gsge\engine.native\code\helpers\bink.cpp:line 1260 (0x00007fffb7a58ec3)
at conf_placement_new<sgg::Bink::Movie,sgg::BinkFile *,sgg::BinkFile *,sgg::AtlasMap &,sgg::AtlasMap &,char const *> in d:\jenkins\workspace\minostech_pc_latest\gsge\the-forge\common_3\os\interfaces\imemory.h:line 47 (0x00007fffb7a5a306)
at sgg::Bink::OpenMovie in d:\jenkins\workspace\minostech_pc_latest\gsge\engine.native\code\helpers\bink.cpp:line 185 (0x00007fffb7a56a81)
at sgg::BookAnimation::LoadMovie in d:\jenkins\workspace\minostech_pc_latest\gsge\engine.native\code\things\animations\bookanimation.cpp:line 408 (0x00007fffb7b1fe0d)
at sgg::SlideAnimation::Init in d:\jenkins\workspace\minostech_pc_latest\gsge\engine.native\code\things\animations\slideanimation.cpp:line 163 (0x00007fffb7b23f6d)
at sgg::AnimationManager::CreateAndInit in d:\jenkins\workspace\minostech_pc_latest\gsge\engine.native\code\things\animations\animationmanager.cpp:line 750 (0x00007fffb7b17469)
at sgg::Thing::SetAnimation in d:\jenkins\workspace\minostech_pc_latest\gsge\engine.native\code\things\thing.cpp:line 1619 (0x00007fffb7b50674)
at sgg::Thing::SetAnimation in d:\jenkins\workspace\minostech_pcRAM usage: 24% (~24 GB available or 25945214976 bytes)

I found a solution. Since I use NVIDIA GPU for one monitor and Intel built-in graphics for the second monitor, I upgraded my Intel graphics driver as well. I thought it was worth a shot since I got a Windows fatal crash for igkmd64.sys with Hades and the cheat, which points to an Intel graphics driver. I have Intel HD Graphics 530, so I downloaded the latest installer from Intel for the 530 series.

Works like a charm. No more freezing, no more crashes. I completed an entire run with Fast Kill just fine.

1 Like

Wow that was a lot of trying. Glad you got it sorted. Was gonna say was another comment someone made on here about the graphics thing too I’ll see if I can find it

Hi there.

Hades Unlimited Money option did not work.

I found the cause of the issue: I run AIDA64. I mostly run it to have hardware monitoring widgets on a second monitor.

Hades by itself will run fine with AIDA64, but only to a certain point of progress, then it will experience crashes. But these crashes are much more prevalent with this cheat injected into Hades, which is why I originally thought it was the fault of the cheat client. Without AIDA64 Hades never crashes both with and without the cheat client. :grinning:

Merged post

@jasontns
Jason, it works for me. The only thing that doesn’t work is the Unlimited Health (quits after a while and doesn’t prevent some types of damage). Keep in mind that the Unlimited Money and Fast Kill do not work immediately. You have to be playing for may be 10-30 more seconds until they activate. Also, the Unlimited Money starts to work before you see your Charom’s Obols (gold) count switch to 99,999. Hence, you can purchase items and have 99,999 even if your gold count doesn’t reflect that. The gold count should update when you change rooms or pickup gold.

1 Like

Hades is in 1.0 now and out of Early Access. The trainer obviously won’t work, so my runs are painfully slow again, lol.

How do we vote for a dev to update the cheat?

only unlimited health works, but in a limited way. blocks certain “types” of damage, like explosive and glowy swings?(you’ll understand if you try it out)

The trainer needs updating now, but there is no option to vote for an update for this game.
The unlimited cheat health still isn’t working properly despite my reporting an issue with it on 12 July.
When you do get round to updating this particular trainer, do take care that the unlimited health option stops ALL types of damage. Don’t leave the trainer half-assed.
Options for unlimited resources like cthonic keys, gems etc. would be great, too.

It certainly would be nice to have Unlimited Health working. It stops working at all when you get hit with the type of damage that it doesn’t protect against.

But more importantly for me is Fast Kill, and I’m glad that was working before. Without Fast Kill, the runs are so painfully slow that I get bored with Hades. With Fast Kill and nothing else, I can keep flying through full run after run and had a chance to complete the storyline with characters, complete the Codex (minus the Chaos Legeneday fish), and complete the Prophecies. It was a lot of fun. Without Fast Kill it’s way more of a grind than I’d care to spend time completing.

The Hades cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Awesome, thank you so much! :grinning:

I have the latest Steam version but WeMod is telling me my version is incompatible. Any idea why?

1 Like

same here

I have no issues with WeMod, Steam, Hades, or this trainer. Perhaps one piece of that puzzle is not up to date for you? Do you have the latest Steam and WeMod versions installed?

So health is still selective on what it works on and against and the money cheat does not work just causes money numbers to freak out as it always has image