Hades Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The unlimited heath seems to not work very well cause even though I have it on I still take damage

You don’t really need it with the one hit kill though.

All three cheats seem to be broken @mrantifun

yea the unlimited health seems to sort of work. regular hits dont register, but some environmental damage makes health go down and various boss powers also make health go down.

@MrAntiFun Look, the cheats are useful, but what would really make the game is if we get Unlimited gems. Unless there’s somewhere where i can continuously buy gems…

I can’t seem to make any of the cheats work. Health and money cheats keep deactivating on their own and damage cheat does not seem to do anything.

Game has received an update and none of the cheats work now. Would love a patch as soon as possible, thanks <3 <3

The Hades cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Using the latest trainer, I cannot use the unlimited money or fast kill. Unlimited health still works. this is odd because before the trainer updated today on Dec. 2, unlimited money worked.

Unlimited health works but the other two doesn’t work.

All cheats turn off themselves and none works overall.

Hello! Requesting for an update to this trainer since the cheats don’t work.

The trainer is up-to-date. Make sure you are using the DirectX version of the game as it will not work with Vulkan.

I’m attaching videos of the cheats working as of 10 minutes ago. They won’t be viewable until processing finishes.

Money:

Health/One hit kills:

Hey, thanks for getting back to me! Will do and reach out as soon as they come to mind.

Hello people, I was wondering if we’re able to get cheats for the other currencies from Hades.
Is there any possibility?

I second this.

2 Likes

Extra options for currency would be much appreciated. it takes forever to farm that stuff.
Gems, nectar, diamonds, darkness, ambrosia, titan’s blood, keys.
I hope it can be added. Thanks for what you’ve already done.

I second the other currencies requests. Although when i tried to do it myself with Cheat engine the changes could not be seen from one scan to the next which probably means the developers are obfuscating the true location of the Currency call? I’ll have to go through tutorial again as there is a way to tag the base call for equations.

WeMod can you confirm whether users will need to “pay” for this update or whether it will be done off hand. Users could argue it wasn’t done completely the first time with just a focus on infinite gold.

The Hades cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like