Halo 2: The Master Chief Collection Cheats and Trainer for Steam

will this get updated to pass eac? so i can get the xbox achievements.

We will not be releasing an EAC bypass. There are a few methods out there that will still award the achievements but releasing an EAC bypass also allows the cheats to be used in multiplayer.

1 Like

To be fair it’s easy enough now to do this without an EAC bypass. It was solid to do legit on Xbox so we should be happy enough.

Cheats have no place in multiplayer in my opinion.

Good call :+1:t2:

3 Likes

I know that was the case with CE - it’d be nice if it worked on this one too.

No, cheats turn off at varying times…

Regardless, Halo CE cheats are still not working for me. They turn off by themselves at varying times. All other halo games cheats work. Can someone figure out why its only Halo CE. Ive even tried switching between enhanced and original modes of Halo via Select button and still nothing.

For anyone blasting through LASO, do yourself a favour and aim for getting a Banshee into the control room at the end. Every time I’ve managed to squeeze the Spectre inside through the cutscene glitch, it explodes upon arrival.

1 Like

Even with the cheats on holy ■■■■ is Halo 2 LASO needlessly stressful. The enhanced physics constantly knocking you off your platform into your death, the fact that we are still vulnerable to backstabs, no easy kills so you need to still work your ass off to just kill one elite without risking him or a fellow elite getting behind you is all just too much even with cheats holy damn I was stuck on the first elevator on the Oracle for hours.

I can not get the WeMod to work at all, every other game, not any Halo, works just fine. I launch the game with EAC off, and whe I click play, it won’t find my game. Is there something I am missing?

so, this new trainer still can not wokring with this game in steam version ??

Take an energy sword from one of the elites. It takes them down in a fraction of the time. And watch your six.

First time WeMod trainer appears to have been implemented rather shoddily. Half the time, WeMod trainer will just say Halo: The Master Chief Collection has not been installed, and displays a FIX button (which does nothing). I have to download a separate trainer-part apparently Download trainer, every time, for the game to even show up as installed. That is very sloppy: it should simply be integrated into the overall WeMod program. And then, when it shows, often it justy shows like ‘Steam, steam, steam’ buttons, without the subscript text to what game out of the collection precisely you want to play.

Cheats themselves seem to work, mostly, but things like ‘unlimited health’ can’t be toggled off; and sometimes game won’t let you progress to next level unless you disabled cheats.

And there’s one glaringly obvious cheat missing: vehicle health.

You don’t need to reinstall WeMod or download a separate trainer for it to detect your game. The trainer download actually has nothing to do with game detection.

What do you mean the fix button does nothing?

Did you buy your game from Steam?

Unlimited health can be disabled but the game doesn’t recalculate your health so you either need to kill yourself and restart from the nearest checkpoint or save the game and restart from that point. This is a game issue, not a WeMod issue.

This is what I mean (see below). Top part is how it should be. Second outtake shows Halo: The Master Chief Collection present, but just with ‘Steam, steam, steam’ buttons underneath it, without the subscript text to what game out of the collection precisely you want. And the last overlay just says GAME NOT FOUND.

1 Like

@frank

You’re on an old version of the app. I’m not sure why it hasn’t automatically updated, but please try reinstalling from https://www.wemod.com

Wasn’t this tool called Infinity for a while? Little confusing, as what I downloaded again is called WeMod again.

Yes it was called Infinity when we first released it 5 years ago. We changed to “WeMod” about 3 years ago.

That would explain it. :slight_smile: Infinity was saying there was an update, but didn’t seem to really update. Witht the new wemod tool, all is good again.

Screenshot_43

what does it mean?

There are no Trainers compatible with your game version???

I just wanted to tell everyone that there’s now an opportunity to vote for Halo 3 cheats on both the Steam and Windows Stores platforms. If you have an opportunity to vote, please vote! Let’s try to get some cheats for Halo 3 on launch. :grinning: