Halo 3: The Master Chief Collection Cheats and Trainer for Steam

WeMod does not make tools that allow you to cheat in online game modes, such as co-op.
Every time you’re booted back to the menu you’re probably also being flagged by an anti-cheat system to game moderators for review.

Cheating online requires hacks, which are illegal. Not trainers, which WeMod makes. The two are very different things.

1 Like

okay thanks for letting me know, i just needed a confirmation since it works on co-op online for borderlands 1-3 and other campaign games online that i’ve played with friends for years with no issues. but definitely won’t be using it on Halo no more if im being flagged

Anyone figure out how to bypass the laso for the achievements?

Will a new trainer need to be created for Halo 3: ODST?

2 Likes

Most likely, since it’s a completely separate piece of software from this specific game.

1 Like

When will the Halo 3: ODST trainer become available ?

1 Like

WeMod does not give ETAs or status updates on trainers. There are far too many factors which affect this.

1 Like

Halo 3 cheats are busted :frowning:

1 Like

My Halo 3 trainers doesn’t work either, only grenades everything else just turns off after a minute.

5 Likes

I’m also having a similar issue. Unlimited shields, grenades and energy cooldown are the only mods that still work. Is there a fix for this?

1 Like

Can we have Halo 4?

1 Like

Halo 4 should be added to the WeMod library automatically once WeMod detects that enough members have this game. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unlimited Ammo, No Reload, No Recoil and the No Spread options currently do not work. I have the latest steam version of halo MCC 1.1955.0.0 with the halo 4 update. Also IDK if its possible but explosions and other types of attacks are killing me can this be fixed?

The Halo: The Master Chief Collection cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I have tried these instructions… I wait a min or so after starting the mission, IF the mod I chose stays on, withing a few seconds they all turn off except for Unlimited Stamina and Unlimited Grenades… the rest never stay on… is there something else I need to do to the game???

Ya. It was just updated one hour ago. Under play is history make sure you have the top newest trainer in the list highlighted

Hey guys,
My game seems to be crashing as soon as I take a few steps after turning on my cheats
I’m getting a UE4 mcc Game has crashed error that just says “Fatal Error”
I’ve made sure I’m using the most current Halo3 trainer under the history tab, I’ve been loading into the level, even getting one or two checkpoints before turning on the trainer… anyone know what’s going on/ any fixes?
I’ve played through Halo 1 and 2 campaigns with the wemod trainers for Master chief collection, it’s only Halo 3 that’s suddenly giving me trouble.

1 Like

I’m having the exact same issue. Doesn’t matter how long I wait, or what level i’m on either.

Same issue here. Then says wemod cheat for 64 bit game and that I am running 32bit game which I am not!

Same issue here. Then says wemod cheat for 64 bit game and that I am running 32bit game which I am not!