Halo 3: The Master Chief Collection Cheats and Trainer for Steam

A lot of individuals are having issues here, including myself. All of us seem to have the same error and CTD failure. Would appreciate some help here.

1 Like

Finish Halo 1 and Halo 2 with no problem at all. Now Halo 3 getting the same error that a lot of people are having in the chat. When I start to activate the cheats in the game it would let me play for 5-10min. Then a white box would pop up saying ā€œFatal Errorā€, then it closes the game. Just sending this so maybe it could help it get fix sooner! Thanks for what you guys do! WeMod honestly makes playing games more fun! Thanks Again!

2 Likes

Hello, the cheats have been running flawlessly on the other games but when i use the app and activate them on halo 3 i keep getting ā€œfatal errorā€ any thoughts on what it could be?

2 Likes

Working
Not Working
Crashes

I had a popup saying ā€œFatal Errorā€ once but I will continue to play to see if it is related to any of the current working cheats in this trainer I will update what causes this popup.

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Shield
3. No Cooldown Energy Weapon
4. Unlimited Ammo
5. No Reload
6. No Recoil
7. No Spread
8. Unlimited Grenades

Edit:
From my testing the Unlimited Shield has caused the game to crash with ā€œFatal Errorā€.

1 Like

cheats donā€™t work anymore ever since halo 3 updated

I have the game called ā€œHalo: The Master Chief Collectionā€, but the WeMod app shows a million different Halo games, NONE of which match my exact Steam game title.

Would be really nice if you could, I donā€™t know, put a picture of which game its supposed to be or something. I have no way of knowing which trainer to try and launch

As a 2nd issueā€¦ those instructions donā€™t work on my PC for disabling Anti-Cheat. There is no window which comes up allowing me to use the game without EAC

Any ideas on how to force the game to make that window come up?

are you trying to play halo 3 or a different halo game?

you press play via your steam library to get the non anti-cheat window up
and there are already pictures on the trainers if you click on them.

yeah just do what @cbsayso says. The cheats need to be updated soon so the cheats will probably not work for now

So I figured out the window issue, and now can get EAC to not activate by choosing the appropriate option

Most of the cheats do not work, as they deactivate. No idea if unlimited Health or shields work, as the game crashes as soon as I start walking through the jungle and start hearing ā€œanimal soundsā€. The only other cheat which stays active is No Energy Cooldowns, but considering nothing else works its kind of moot. Let me just Sword everything to death I guessā€¦

Game crashed again. Donā€™t even have EAC active. Very disappointing.

Edit. Can confirm the Health and Shield cheats do nothing at all.

4 Likes

The game updated not too long ago so 7/8 of the cheats wonā€™t work. They havenā€™t updated the trainer yet from what I know so far. Iā€™d suggest you request an update for the cheats to work again.

1 Like

The Halo 3: The Master Chief Collection cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

yes thank you! I have been waiting a month for this thx very much!

Changes:

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

hi does anyone have a fix for being able to get achievementā€™s without eac? because i cant seem to get any achievements at all sorry if i messed it up

See previous posts, like this one: Halo 3: The Master Chief Collection Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #10 by Sweet_Lu. :slight_smile:

Is there any way to get unlimited equipment (bubble shields, grav lifts, tripmines, power drains)? Iā€™ve dreamed of that cheat for years.

cheats worked for reach, ce, and 2. do not work for 3? only the unlimited health and shield switches are able to be pressed without failure, but the cheats donā€™t actually work. as well, with cheats running if you perform melees or other such, the game will get a fatal failure and crash.

I want to be able to cheat and get the achivements because some of these are impossibleā€¦

Changes:

• Updated notes