Halo 4: The Master Chief Collection Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Looks like I’m not the only one that sees the invincibility is yet again not working.
The only thing I really want from this is a single modifier that keeps you from dying in every possible way except falling into a void with kill zones and such.
Infinite health and shields is nearly useless for their intended purposes, because there are things the game will kill the player with that don’t seem to take damage into account

Compiling the list of known possible ways to die with both unlimited health and shield mods on

• Melee attacks (including back smacks)
  • Being run over by vehicle
  • Being inside a vehicle as it’s destroyed
  • Shot by incineration cannon/scattershot/fuel rod gun (possibly other weapons that typically one-shot)
  • Needler supercombine
  • Stuck by plasma grenade
  • Sniped
  • Shot by Tank (Wraith or Scorpion)

@ZappyStatue has some great suggestions as well.
Thank you MrAntiFun for your work so far, looking forward to an update including these suggestions.

Edit: Until I see an update, I’m going to use a trainer that I found on Flingtrainer.com cause that one seems way more reliable.

3 Likes

You can still take damage. The “Unlimited Health” is misleading. You simply have alot of health but can still be killed by stuck grenades, too many needlers, and the like. Kinda annoying.

I discontinued my pro membership because frankly WeMod Sucks. The codes often don’t work and there are far too few options. other mods for this game offer more options and their codes actually work.
Unlimited Vehicle Health
Unlimited Sprint
Unlimited Armor (Equipment) Abilities
Unlimited Boost for Vehicles
Instant Kills both enemies and vehicles
Stealth Mode/Infinite Active Camo/Invisible to Ai something along those lines would be nice
Actual Working Health/Shields codes ( I should not be dying with infinite health/shields on) fix the health/shield codes so player is actually Invincible please

1 Like

what’s its name i want to try and dual wield

Dont work on 64bit. What i have to done to have 32bit version?

Just wanted to say there seems to be no Windows Store Version and no option to vote for one either, is this deliberate as Halo 4 is also in the Master Chief Collection on WIndows store / Xbox app on win 10

How did you discontinue?

Ah I saw the button, I’ll be doing the same, not having a great time with WeMods service though in the past is has treated me amazingly.

1 Like

The trainer for Halo 4 Steam isn’t working properly. The Unlimited Shields and Unlimited Health are not responding. Everything else seems to be fine, tho.

1 Like

Which other mods are you referring to?

This is the same issue I’m having as well.

hello is this working for MCC Halo 4 campaign latest update? ( anticheat not loaded)
ty

mods doesnt work in Halo 4 campaign steam … can you fix it ?

Seems like still needs an update.

Lost complete interest in WeMod… using the Fling trainers now.

Trainers that need updates will need to be voted on in the WeMod desktop app. The more votes they have then the higher up the development queue they go.
Link: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support.

Also - FLiNG develops trainers for WeMod. :slight_smile:
Link: WeMod + FLiNG Announcement.

1 Like

WeMod cant even detect Halo 4 now, i just tried to launch it, and it refuses to even detect it. and yes, i know to launch HALO:MCC with AC Disabled.

tried to find the exe, but it errors out saying this is 32bit version, needs 64

mine loads

but seems to be having a complete meltdown with HALO 4, it refuses to detect it

Notice Halo4 is under Not Installed, but you clearly see it on the in-game screenshot.

And yes, i launch HALO:MCC with AC Disabled

You will need to manually add the exe if WeMod was not able to find it. Also that screenshot doesn’t show you have Halo 4 installed as that screen shows up regardless if you have the individual game or not.

Does not work with most of the games in the Halo collection, also you have to start up MCC Anti Cheat Disabled (Steam) before starting WeMod because else when you start up from WeMod you get an error from WeMod that the cheat was developed only for the 64 bit version of Halo …