WeMod + FLiNG Announcement

Dear WeModders,

Today we are excited to announce the addition of @FLiNG to Team WeMod!

Over the past 5 years, a lot has changed: we have reached 10 million members and have released 6 major revisions of WeMod. We commit to providing the best platform for trainers and cheats, and that is why we are excited to have him aboard the team.

FLiNG has been a leading source of free high-quality cheats since 2012. He has released more than 700 trainers since he started, and, as some of you may have noticed, he has already added several of them to WeMod!

With the addition of another powerhouse, we will be able to release more trainers and update them quicker than ever before.

In the coming months, we will be rolling out the next major version of WeMod. This update will include an overhaul to voting, an integrated feedback system (currently available in the beta channel), a fresh new look, and much more. We will provide more information as we get closer to release!

Please give FLiNG a warm welcome!

If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know. Thank you!

Team WeMod

134 Likes

Awesome that’s wonderful news cant wait for him to join the team and blast some trainers out. Welcome to wemod fling !!
Stingerr, mrantifun , and now fling wow unreal.

16 Likes

congratulations

6 Likes

excited for what’s next and Welcome FLiNG

9 Likes

It’s nice to have new folk in the community :yum:

7 Likes

Such a great news

5 Likes

welcome

3 Likes

thx for ur efforts <3

3 Likes

welcome

4 Likes

Welcome aboart matey!
:smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome

1 Like

I like FLiNG, he has better options(cheats) on games and I always browse his goods. Also no offense to those here but bare minimum cheats compared to a boatload. Well at least now I wont have to go visit his site then come here if he doesnt have the game.

The only downfall is that i wont be able to use the click tabs on his trainers since theyll be here. I honestly find that dumb that one has to pay just to use the click tab options.

6 Likes

Welcome to WeMod, FLiNG!

1 Like

FliNG’s been one of my favorite cheat table creators since early Borderlands and Monster Hunter: World, too.

Excited to see what he’ll bring to the table as an official member!

1 Like

Welcome, FLiNG!

Nice to see y’all joining forces with yet another trainer dev powerhouse! I look forward to the benefits of this.

2 Likes

welcome to the team @FLiNG been using your trainers for awhile now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Top - Welcome

1 Like

Great, The WM-Team finally got someone for the HUB “weekly poll” updates.
haven’t seen a new one in a while.
-greets-

I hope the combinaison of them did a more amazing job like we already have.

ps: why I love cheating ?
Because I hate being hungry when I loose try to play again and again to die and try <3

Peace :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very nice! I love fling trainers.

1 Like