Halo Infinite Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Halo Infinite
This is the official discussion topic of the Halo Infinite Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Super Health
2. Super Shield
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. No Reload

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Start the game first, after you entered campaign mode, then hit ‘Play’ to load the mods.

Note the single player campaign mode is just a DLC of the game. The game itself is still a multiplayer online game. Using these mods may result in ban. Although there are no reports of this at this time, use at your own risk.

The game’s anticheat is running even in single player campaign mode, so activating mods may have a small chance of crashing or freezing the game. It’s best to activate them at the beginning of a mission or when you go past a save point.

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/10/2021
    Started development

• 12/10/2021
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 12/15/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

• 01/22/2022

• 02/28/2022

• 05/04/2022

• 05/27/2022

• 06/18/2022

• 11/12/2022

• 12/09/2022

• 03/11/2023

• 05/11/2023

• 06/23/2023

• 01/31/2024
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

6 Likes

Thanks fling, sucks that you can get banned from cheating in singleplayer.

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for this for days and the possible ban is just too risky for me :frowning:

1 Like

So has anyone (sadly) confirmed that you can get banned for using this in single player?

Also here to thank you for your hard work. I really hope we get some good news that bans aren’t coming for campaign cheats.

Whoever the brave soul is that tries it. We wish you luck.

1 Like

God speed to the first users.

2 Likes

im so tempted to fire it up and try…

1 Like

has any1 tried it yet?

1 Like

every one dont wory its good to go for single player i never got band yet multiplayer works also but none of the mods work nothing at all works why have a trainer when nothing works

fling none of the mods work all of them are greyed out needs fixed

If its single player. How csn you get banned for using these?

The cheats seems to work. At least the ammo related ones. It changes the values in my game just fine.

I can’t see why u would get banned in single player , ur not affecting anyone else’s game , there are no issues using the trainers in red dead or gta single player

1 Like

now they work work great should have unlimited upgrades and 1 hit kill but its good for now

Anyone tried playing offline with the cheats? Do you still get achievements with the cheats?

1 Like

I think the concern is merely related to the fact that the campaign is treated as a DLC to the MP component. With the anti-cheat still being present and active during single-player/campaign gameplay, there’s no way of saying for sure whether trainers will flag as a bannable offence.

It’s still early days, and fingers crossed everything is okay. They’re just covering their bases by making us aware of the chances of a ban.

Perhaps there will be an anti-cheat disable option in the future like with the MCC.

Will this work for Game Pass verison?

Definitely does! Just make sure that you wait a minute before applying them. Unlimited Ammo and Reload do work but its not always immediately, but usually immediately lol

it looks like the gamecode of singleplayer and multiplayer are connected if i understand correctly what i read. so it is possiple to use the trainer for singleplayer also in multiplayer. the game is scanning of all changes or modifications and if it found it the game will crashing. if it is correct that multiplayer- and singleplayer code are connected the possibility to get banned is really high. try it at your own risk.

i try the traine and it will NOT work.