Halo Infinite Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

It is not possible to use the trainer in multiplayer. Nothing will work and trying it may result in an instant ban.

1 Like

Thanks for this, everything seems to be working great so far!

also yes, none of these will work in multiplayer at all, the only cheat that does anything of any sort in multiplayer is the super shield and all it accomplishes in multiplayer side of things is just a visual of you having overshield (turns your healthbar yellow) but it’s not actually active.

Edit: I redact that everything seems to be working great, the ammo cheat seems to have broken between the first time I messed around with these cheats and now… but the shield/health seem to work just fine still.

Sorry for misunderstanding. I try it in SP and it doesn’t work. I don’t like to play MP.

But thanx for the fast and great work

do we have to start game first them press play or press play on wemod to start game?

i decided to test it out and it works, no ban so far

So I tried it out and the shield option worked and the ammo and reload options worked for a while until I changed out one of the weapons for a new one and tried to reapply the unlimited ammo and no reload. After I swapped weapons neither option worked and it got it of what I had applied to the gun that I kept

on account the multiplayer is ripe with hackers and things like that and they are doing pretty much nothing about it i would be surprised if this leads to a ban

The anticheat was just added with the campaign so give it some time.

1 Like

so when you get banned from single player will we still be able to play the campain??

ive been playing it with the trainer on and i dont want to play multiplayer at all because i just want to play the singleplayer and not multiplayer.

We aren’t aware of any bans yet so there really isn’t any way to be sure what will happen right now.

1 Like

So I am guessing we just gotta wait for the new update for the trainer?

yes

So I reinstall the game and now the trainer is working. But if i change the weapon the ammo and no reload cheat doesn’t work an I cannot reactivate it

I’m skeptical to use these cheats because of your warning of possibly getting banned. Do you have more information about the need to warn us about it, other than what’s in the client’s required reading?

Hey there guys so I used the cheats in single player and as a result, I have not gotten banned yet. But I have some bad news, the Unlimited Ammo/No Reload cheats seem to have been patched, it froze on me and closed out the game, when I reloaded my game, those two mods did not work.

1 Like

is this a working trainer? I clicked on all 4 items of windows store version, and they don’t highlight…

nor turn on it appears…anyone got this working yet? and on windows store version?

??

got cheats working, doesnt work on energy weapons so far and sometime u goto play alittle b4 weapon cheat will work, mostly after each cutscene click cheats again if u need too

Ive been using these mods for two days now, and so far no ban. I managed to beat the main campaign with the mods activated basically the entire time. Sometimes the mods will bug, and you’ll either have to end the program and restart it or restart the game and the program. But either way, with these minor problems aside, this mod is great. Amazing work!!!

Not sure if anybody else is having problems, but I was using the cheats fine like 3 hours ago but now none of them will work.

mine are working