Halo Infinite Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

I have the windows version of halo infinate not steam and the cheast dont work the wemod app cant find the game and i am unable to use the cheats and body have any ideas of what to do so i can use them?

Health and Shield work just fine. The No reload works most of the time, but the infinite ammo only seems to work occasionally; like, it will work when I apply it to one weapon, but pick up another, and I have finite ammo, and the cheat wonā€™t work no matter how many times I try, or different weapons I pick up.

Edit: I am using the Windows/Game Pass version.

Iā€™ve been using the cheat and the only one that works is the Shield, but after a cut scene or mounting a vehicle the cheat stops working and canā€™t reactivate. The ammo cheats never worked for me.

Mostly just wanted this for the ammo cheats, unfortunately as with others itā€™s super inconsistent about when it works.

is there a way to stop the game from freezing and crashing?

i canā€™t make much progress in the campaign when the game is constantly crashing on me while using super health and super shields.

also, i donā€™t know if itā€™s the game or the cheats, but the audio lags BADLY on speech and ends up OVERLAPPING once it does kick in and catches up to the game.

You really have to be patient with using these mods. Not sure why most of yā€™all are complaining. Just be grateful we have these creators ACTUALLY doing the work to get them to work. And these cheats do work inconsistently but they work. Patience is a virtue.

1 Like

First of all thank you so much for the trainer. But Iā€™ve noticed that you canā€™t use the ammo and reload options if youā€™re using a ā€œspecialā€ weapon like the sniper rifle or the rocket launcher and if you try it makes it so that the ammo and reload options will not work again until you restart the game. Is there any chance of getting patched so that weapons like that work as well?

1 Like

Concerning the ā€œinfinite ammoā€ mod (only thing Iā€™m interested in), it seems like for things outside of BR and AR you have to time the button press of Numpad 3 during the reload of the weapon in order to get your 30k ammo. So far that works, although the rocket launcher is still pretty stubborn. I have successfully pulled this off with all ammo-based weapons except the Skewer.

Hi Guys. I am a bit warry about using this trainer due to bans. Can anyone confirm they have not been banned yet?

i used the trainer for a while and there is no ban. The problem is that the trainer produces so much crashes that it is not possible to use it for me

Ok thank you for the update

Does anyone know what weapons the ammo options work on? So far only weapons with kinetic ammo have worked for me and only the non-special one. No snipers or rocket launchers or anything like that. Unless someone has a trick to make them all work

If iam right it works only on the Standard machine rifle

rocket launcher and sniper work for me but you need to start a new story mission and then activate the cheats or else it wont work

the trainer needs a major update none of the mods work after you beat the single player no reload dont work unlimited ammo dont work unlimited healh and sheild dont work the mods are broke after you beat the single player it sucks they dont work you have to start a new game for the mods to work.if they will update the mods ill pay to update the mods so please update the trainer so they will work

Iā€™ve beaten the campaign three separate times, once on gamepass for pc and twice on steam and the cheats continue working for me just fine after I have completed the 14 ā€œmain missionsā€ on both versions and I can continue using them to go around and finish all the side objectives and getting all the collectibles and such.

Ammo and reload ones are a little finicky but the health and shield ones work just fine without a single issue.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve tried several times to get it to work with the sniper and rocket launcher by pressing the number 3 key like manleaf described but I canā€™t get it to work. Every other kinetic type weapon works perfect with no issues. Is there a certain way or a certain time you are pressing the the key to make it work?

they do not work at all for me mods are no good trainer is no good only for single player they work after you beat single player they take forever to work

Well thereā€™s your problem, you are trying to cheat in the multiplayer side of the gameā€¦ These cheats are only made for the single player side of the game, wemod does not condone cheating on multiplayer so they make cheats that do not work on multiplayer.

I would think people would figure this out by now!

4 Likes

The Sniper and the SPNKR are not kinetic weapons, they are power weapons.

1 Like