Halo Reach Blue Flame/Nameplate

okay i know i shouldnt be doing this with my xbox account i have the nameplate and all i want is the helmet but im terrified of losing my account since ive been hacked twice in the past but for once i find someone strong in the community but im still terrified so could somone reply reassuring me because i feel really :worried: about the whole situation cuz my dad paid for my account for my birthday hed kill me if i was hacked cheers :sunglasses:. -3 < 3’s from- sniper7chris.

edit-or are you even doing this anymore?

don’t worry dude, this guy is legit. he gave me the flames in a matter of minutes. and hez not gonna hack you. if he wuz a hacker, u would of already heard about it in the forums.
rest assured, ur in safe hands :thumbsup:

Still open guys < 3

I just sent you a private message. Thanks for doing this man, it helps out a lot.

how do i get flaming one too i see people with both

Bungie App: Stars and Flames

Bungie.net : Halo: Reach Forum : Bungie App: Stars and Flames

Stealing what I typed out I see. >.< haha just joking man. InstinctMods is legit! :smile:

Bungie.net : Halo: Reach Forum : Reach Blue Flame/Nameplate trying to get people to join the site

How about you post the usernames so that people may ask around for more legit proof? I allready got mine from a friend but good to see that other people are offering it.

I have a lot of vouches and a vouch from a staff member :smile: I am 100% legit

can you get me the flam too with the blue?

The red flame is not for everybody either use ascension or use a halo reach flaming helmet code for it. It basicaly makes it better then the blue flame :confused:

Just did my account, super fast!
Much appreciated

cool ill pm you my info

He just did my second account =D thanks

Can you do mine please what sort of details ect will you need? thanks.
EDIT- dw thanks my brother done it cool tho :smiley:

belive he just need your windows live login info
email and password

that is all and he is not a hacker

what is PM? soz i am kinda noobish

Private message. :3

ya