Halo Reach Blue Flame/Nameplate

wow i get banned from halo reach on the forum part
Most Recent Moderation History

6/16/2011 4:56 AM:                                                     Old Papa Rich [2935625]                                                     issued a 7 day ban expiring on 6/23/2011 4:56 AM.
                                                [i]Reason:  A Bungie.net Forum Moderator has banned you for violating the code of  conduct and/or rules of the forum in the thread below

Bungie.net : Halo: Reach Forum : Reach Blue Flame/Nameplate

Do not discuss unauthorized modification of console game hardware or software, even if you’re not trying to cheat or pirate.[/i]

do not do what i did sad me sad me

and i see Your account has been paired with a mobile device. While paired, that mobile device will be able to automatically sign into your Bungie.net account. i brock the rules on teling how i got it i see

You broke a rule in the forum. Has nothing to do with the Blue Flames i still have them happy thankes

it stoped working the blue flame for me why?

Is it available for US already? The App?

Yeah you can get it in the US.

Ok, I’ll check today then.

wow you workes blue flame

Can you please mod me blue flames?

@Instinct. I doubt he does this anymore as it is 8 years old. But we’ll see when he sees this !

I’m very sorry but I definitely don’t have this as a service anymore. I do believe this was a limited run thing. Thanks for the memories though! Forgot all about this thread!

1 Like