Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Halo Reach) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i mean the battle reward, is it possible to have unlimited battle reward points in Disabled anti-cheats mode

DAMN!!! That was fast!!! Great job!

2 Likes

I wonder what would happen if you were to run campaign with this trainer without disabling EAC.

Iā€™ve already tried and it does not allow access. The error tells you to restart the game, but that of course doesnā€™t work. It wonā€™t allow you to use the cheats without disabling EAC, trust me, Iā€™ve tried lol

I know this trainer is for the Steam version, but does it also work for Gamepass as well?

Is it possible for a Unlimited marine health option? Thanks for the trainer :smiley:

Not a player of this game (currently at least), but honestly I doubt a Steam trainer will work on the Gamepass version.

Steam trainers do sometimes work for games from Epic Games, though itā€™s never guaranteed. But Iā€™ve never personally heard of a Steam trainer working on games from other stores, like Windows, GOG, etc. But I might be wrong.

Okay, thanks for the reply. Iā€™ll just have to wait for the Windows Store version then.

2 Likes

I canā€™t wait to mess around in the campaign with god mod on some of the missions. :slightly_smiling_face:

Health and Shield cheats donā€™t seem to be working for me, Iā€™m getting one tapped on Legendary.

Health and Shield does work, once you exit out of the mission, those reset, you have to exit out of the trainer and start again then it works again

1 Like

is it possible to get steam achievements ?

1 Like

Unlimited health and shield are not working in single player campaign

1 Like

Just tested it. If you use the EAC version it starts tracking your stats/achievements. It locks all stats at 0 and it doesnā€™t register achievements. Well damn, hopefully you can find a way around that so that we can use things like inf health and such without losing access to gaining achievements.

1 Like

Since there is an option to disable EAC we will not be attempting a bypass for it at this time.

:slightly_smiling_face:

Hi. Iā€™ve noticed that the unlimited ammo cheat doesnā€™t work with certain plasma weapons like the Plasma riffle/repeater, energy sword, spartan laser, etc. It works with weapons that use ā€œbulletsā€ or projectiles. Is there anyway that this can be updated to provide infinite ammo for all weapons?

2 Likes

same here.

Iā€™ll forward this :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I turned on unlimited health/armor in campaign and still take damage to both. The trainer shows its on, but doesnā€™t seem to be working. All the other mods worked fine.

The Halo: The Master Chief Collection cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Plasma Weapon Ammo cheat added
  • No Plasma Weapon Overheat cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like