Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Halo Reach) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi. I feel like we’re getting closer to all of the cheats fully functional. The new cheats work very well for the most part. But there’s a problem mainly with the plasma pistol. I’ve noticed that if you fire an overcharged shot, sometimes it will shoot, but if you fire too rapidly, then the pistol will freeze. I’m still able to switch out that pistol for a different weapon, and then fire a different plasma pistol just fine (at least before fire an overcharged shot).

Yeah it may take some time to get all the bugs out. Halo has very unique archetypes of weapons and I’m sure code wise they all function different :slightly_smiling_face:

has anyone attempted to use the cheats without going through the disabled anti cheat?

Good job but unlimited health and shield are not working

Would it be possible to add a function to reset your Shield and Health into the trainer? mainly so that we dont have to wait like 15 minutes to end the last mission when those cheats have been used previously. Because atm when you turn them off you are still basically impossible to kill.

Only really an issue because the whole point of that mission is dying.

1 Like

Got the world Record solo legendary Run for winter contingency using this Dethroned the other hackers WEmod on top baby

1 Like

8 points for the windows version :grimacing:

1 Like

Did you get achievements? I really want to know! I’ve been trying to play campaign levels for achievements using WeMod with zero luck :anguished:

On the bright side, there’s now enough votes for Halo MCC Windows Store version to get WeMod cheats. 2010/2000 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I dont think you get the world record, because without EAC, your stats are not being tracked.

For those having issues with the Unlimited Health and Shield cheats, generally it may go haywire or stop working after a death (if you have these to start with, it’d be from falling off the map or being run over) or restarting a checkpoint. If this issues occurs, just pause the game, close the Wemod trainer and reload it again and connect to the game. This fixes all issues I’ve had with it.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that ALL achievements and the like are disabled when starting the game with Anti-Cheat disabled. If a mod can be made to make it able to obtain achievements and other in-game unlocks, that would be great, otherwise you’ll have to do those things legitimately.

The shield and health are not working during the game can you please fix

We will not be creating an EAC bypass for this game. If you want to earn achievements you will have to earn those legitimately.

Any chance to have a mod to force a checkpoint?

Soo… whats the point of a trainer if it cant bypass the EAC ? i would not call that a trainer then :wink:

The game gives you an option to disable EAC on launch but you will not earn achievements. We are not going to do another bypass which opens up multiplayer cheating also.

Sure i see you point on that but if ppl are that stupid of using it in Multiplayer/online thats their fault cuz its quite clear “DO NOT USE TRAINER IN MULTIPLAYER/ONLINE” = ban or whatever

but to take the time and effort of making a trainer that can only be used without progress ingame seems a bit i dont know how to say it “pointless maybe”. sure iam not a coder or anything iam just saying my thoughts on it. and you have giving your statement on the subject iam cool with that and will not argument with that Chris :hugs:

1 Like

Your progress is saved, you just cannot earn achievements whilst using a trainer. Furthermore if we did add this capability and a Microsoft account sign in is required, they may ban your account for such actions. At this time we won’t be looking to create a bypass for this game, it’s just not smart and only bans can come from it. Keep your eye out for the Windows store version, word is they weren’t as nice as to give an option to disable so if we release one there it should do exactly what you’d like :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

And on that point, it contradicts the policy of other games that may also have anti-cheat programs built in them. Ghost Recon, Far Cry 5, those games (if I am correct), have had some kind of anti cheat built in them, but I think people were still able to use WeMod cheats and earn achievements (at least for campaign only). WeMod policy itself prohibits use of those cheats in multiplayer, regardless of any individual game’s policy. So making one that would bypass EAC would hardly break the “rules” as it were because the outcome of abusing those cheats would be the same, regardless of whether 343 industries or WeMod is responsible. A complete ban from multiplayer match making.

1 Like