Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Halo Reach) Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store

What isnā€™t working? I tested it after the update and everything was still working fine.

Thanks, if you can message the steps when ever so we donā€™t get more off topic on the post anymore.

For both versions? Mine wouldnā€™t work for windows the other day

Yes, both version are working correctly.

The trainer doesnā€™t work when I choose the CE campaign. Worked just fine with Reach, but not CE.

CE requires a separate trainer because of the way Haloā€™s developers chose to make the game.

1. Open WeMod. Type ā€œHalo: The Master Chief Collectionā€ into the search box and press enter.
  2. Select the result from the left panel.
  3. Click the Windows Store logo for the CE edition.
  4. Click Vote.

Halo MCC reach still is not working as of 4/17/20. It was working till i updated to the March update this morning

That is not an issue with the trainer. Make sure you are playing the game with the anti-cheat disabled. If you leave it enabled it will not work. This also will only work for halo reach. If you try to play CE it will not work.

not working, I play the game on steam with EAC disabled, but the trainer can only launch the game with EAC enabled and it crash

when I try to launch the game on steam with EAC disabled, wemod didnā€™t see that iā€™m playing and I canā€™t activate the trainer

Welcome to the community @tyrexdunet. :slight_smile:

As the name of the trainer suggests, this trainer was designed exclusively for the Windows Store version of the game. If you have the game from Steam then you are not using the correct trainer.

This is the Steam version: Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Halo Reach) Cheats and Trainer for Steam.
Select the correct trainer in WeMod and it will work. :slight_smile:

there was a comment here before saying how to get the trainer working for CE before there was one made specifically for it, i know it was before it because i unlocked the achievement for laso on the 28th march using said method, i just cant remember who posted and exactly where they posted it so i can get the halo 2 laso done instead of waiting for someone to make a specific trainer?

Hey guys does anyone know if thereā€™s away of getting the windows store version to work with anti cheat. As i want to run through it and get achievements?

I just wanted to tell everyone that thereā€™s now an opportunity to vote for Halo 3 cheats on both the Steam and Windows Stores platforms. :smiley: If you have an opportunity to vote, please vote! Letā€™s try to get some cheats for Halo 3 on launch.

Was wondering if the unlimited vehicle health will be added in the future. Trying to walkthrough the LASO playlist and some of the levels were vehicles only.

Any chance this gets updated? Easy Kills and Vehicle Health should be added

Maybe someone can help. I might just be overlooking it. But when I look on WeMod. This trainer isnā€™t listed. I really want that unlimited Vehicle Health and this seems to be the only trainer on the entire internet that has that as a cheat or at least for the Windows Store. Am I just missing something?

Mods have been updated. Is there no way to get these to work with the normal game as i want to unlock the campaign achievements?

Hello. so I installed halo MMC through the Xbox app on windows, everything works fine. But when I try to F1 to get infinite health, it makes a nice, and it just doesnā€™t turn on. Iā€™m sure I ran the anticheat disabled halo. Could anyone help?

Are you still having issues?

Please update. none of the cheats work