Hardspace: Shipbreaker Cheats and Trainer for Steam

is doing the same for me, turning off cheats crashes game also.

If i turn on UNL Health/O2/Fuel everything works fine.

but if i turn on Durability and Tethers, this is what happens:

grapple a object and enable durability it immediately ends the shift. upon resuming the shift it does absolutely nothing, it is frozen and will either require a taskman task end, or ALT-F4.

upon launching the game and subsequently relaunching the shift, the game crashes and it will invoke the unity crash handler.

after that, only a Steam Verify will fix the game with or without the cheats.

Enabling Tethers simply dumps the game without warning or the Unity handler.

Disabling ANY of the cheats at any given time crashes the game and invokes the handler.

SORRY Ozarka, i meant to reply on my own and not directly to your post.

1 Like

okay, so to bump this:

I think i figured it out, The Standard Career mode gives you endless issues.

However, if you play in Openshift, its flawless.

I Think they are trying to protect the Standard Career mode, because thats the only time i get errors while running wemod.

I have also discovered that the Durability Cheat does not work, it says its working, but, you still have to repair equipment and have durability failures as you work in any mode.

Okay, i have a half working solution for durability, for each item toggle the cheat on. then swap to the next one, toggle off the cheat and activate the item, toggle the cheat back on.

its not 100% UNL Durability but its significantly reduced.

1 Like

sorry to bump,

can we get UNL Charges, Cutter Temp, and from reading older posts, adjust our LT Points again?

Okay, NOW i know with DEFINITIVE answers how to make tethers and durability work ( Except Scanner ) .

POST EDIT: well, it seems that is also partially correct, i still get durability drops here and there.

its a bit tricky for durability, but tethers is easy.

TETHERS:

Make sure the cheat is OFF First, start a shift.

The moment you start a shift, look left or right and fire a tether against the dockyard wall, you should still have your tether count from last shift ( or, buy a pack if this is your first ever shift )

Once you fire and string the tether, look back to the sell panel with the giant wrench on it. buy more tethers and then hit NUMPAD 5 ( default keybind for UNL Tethers ) , now you have UNL Tethers.

DURABILITY:

This one is a bit tricky, took me 9 shifts to figure this out and get it working 100%.

GRAPPLE:

after you enable the tethers, start some work and find a easily manageable item like an antenna or something small to grapple and move. as soon as you grab the item and can manipulate it, press NUMPAD 5 ( Default keybind for UNL Durability )

• THIS DOES NOT FIX THE CUTTER YET -

Stinger Cutter:

Turn the UNL Durability cheat back off!

find a cut-point or a small insignificant object to vaporize. as you are vaporizing the object or cut-point turn the cheat back on.

you should now have UNL Durability for the Grapple and Stinger.

I am still working on how to get the Scanner to stay at 100%, so far, i have not been able to figure that out. or the thrusters

So far ive tried:

looking on a object/system/structure and cycling the cheat - no go

toggling the scanner and cycling the modes and cheat - no go

im just going to have to get cheat engine and figure it out and maybe i can provide the data to you programmer guys, because im absolute dog doo doo when it comes to programming.

Game has had a Major Update, testing Trainer now: POST, seems to still be working, but Durability is still a no go.

1 Like

as off 21/feb/2021

in openshift all cheats except Durability seems to work on my end no errors yet
even if wemod classes the game as not compatibke

1 Like

Durability has not worked for the longest.

1 Like

ahh, i see never knew that.

1 Like

yeah, we have been trying to get it to work, read my above very long and multiple times updated post.

I had it working, but it only lasted for one shift, and never worked again

1 Like

Is there any chance of an update for this trainer? Itā€™s been weeks since anyone posted about it, and months since a trainer update.

1 Like

there is a major update coming at the end of the month, which will undoubtedly change a few things.

1 Like

The Hardspace: Shipbreaker cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

DURABILITY FINALLY WORKS!!! Thank you Stingerr!!

now if only we could get the Cutter to ignore Temps and have it unlimited active cut endurance

1 Like

Will you update it anytime soon, the game recieved a large update.

If you try to run with the current trainer, the sound will be completely gone.

1 Like

beat me to it, yes, @STiNGERR the major long awaited update was released today.

UPDATE: Actually Belay this ^ ^ ^

the current cheats 100% work and are stable, can the staff mark the Cheat as working. it works without issue 100%.

any word on getting a LT Modifer?

2 Likes

i hope that this trainer will have more options im using old cheat table with 16 options and only 2 are not working for unlock to buy all upgrades and inf durability on items
soo maybe next version will be with 6 options for money and rank progres points ?

4 Likes

Trainer needs an update pls, I keep crashing whenever i use any option

1 Like

you gotta understand, HS:SB is a early access game, sometimes it will do this. its frustrating trust me i know.

its not wemod thats causing the errors, its the way the game is interacting with C++.

im on their discord, and we have been going through the errors reported by users including my own. there seems to be some logic issues between C++ and how Unity is handling itself.

ive gone 6-10 hours of gaming on HS:SB error free with all 5 cheats turned on and working, thats the nature of early access beasts.

other times, ive gone 30 seconds after launching of just pure CTD. the cheats work just fine when the game wants to behave.

I also sent you a PM Baked :slight_smile:

@nightlord33 the latest revision of the cheats works. including item durability and tethers. its just a matter of the game behaving properly without crashing.

and i sent you a PM Also

guys, it WORKS, its the game that needs to behave first.

1 Like

Hi everybody! Iā€™m new to WeMod, just popping in here since someone else in the Shipbreaker community mentioned yā€™all. I have god mode, noclip, decompression immunity, immunity to being out of bounds, game speed manipulation, infinite tethers, free upgrades, free cert, free oxygen/suit repair/fuel refill buttons all working, but was unaware of this community. However, itā€™s in a mod to the game code rather than a trainer or anything messing with memory. Would I still be able to post in here? Hope this is the right thread to discuss this. If you want proof, hereā€™s a video of noclip I recorded back in January of the noclip mod when I first got it working. Iā€™ve since updated all the features to 0.4.0. https://youtu.be/pXy7BwuNBC0
Edit: I realized CapStarā€™s post is literally right above mine, heā€™s the guy who mentioned yā€™all to me. I should also mention that since the code edits are very small, the game is 100% stable (aside from standard Shipbreaker funkiness, of course.) Iā€™m fairly certain I can edit LT, although it doesnā€™t really matter since I have a free upgrades toggle. Also, for some more detail, Iā€™ve added a number of things in as custom config options that the code hooks into. Due to what I think is a technical complication with how the game loads the player, I wasnā€™t able to get a live key toggle on god mode/noclip/decompression immunity to work. Last thing: at the request of BBI Iā€™m keeping all cheats disabled in RACE, although I imagine most people just play singleplayer.

haha, there he is. welcome my buddy :slight_smile:

1 Like

lmao that was a quick reply. literally faster than discord. wow. as i said in DMs a second ago, I got nothing better to do tonight, so Iā€™m gonna get to work on making all this in a mod separate from the debug mod.

Update for yā€™all: I separated the extra cheaty stuff from my other shipbreaker mod, since that mod wasnā€™t entirely about cheats. Anyway, whatā€™s important is that I made a new mod that has the infinite tethers properly implemented and tied to a config option. The new feature list is:
-Control wonā€™t kill you for leaving the bay
-Keybind to refill health/suit health/oxygen
-Keybind to refill fuel
-Mega Cutter (devsā€™ name, not mine. Basically a stupidly powerful version of the Splitsaw whose beam is wider than the player and ignores cut grade. It can also cut through unlimited layers of material.)
-God mode and noclip, both as config options in the gameā€™s already present config file.
-Decompression Immunity ā€œTrout Modeā€ (also BBIā€™s name)
-Toggle-able wireframe view of any object youā€™re looking at
-Keybinds to change the speed the game runs at
-Config option making all upgrades free
-Config option for infinite durability
-Config option for infinite tethers
Since itā€™s modifying game code in minor ways, it wonā€™t cause any crashes. Iā€™m just waiting on approval to post it on here, since Iā€™m not sure if this site allows direct code mods or only memory edits.

1 Like