Hardspace: Shipbreaker Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It sounds like it’s not really practical to port this to wemod, so I’ll just link the zip with the mod directly. Just replaces 0.4.0 game files. Hope this doesn’t break site rules or anything. Once it’s in, you can press F10 to see all the keybinds.

Currently the unlimited durability cheat does not work, and the game seems to not handle the trainer itself too well as of the most recent, small update (released early June).

it was working, and its a finicky one to get working. Tethers and Durability seem to cause the most problems with HSSB running and not crashing.

1 Like

The Hardspace: Shipbreaker cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Unlimted Oxygen doesnt seem to work for me, apart from that I have to disable active mods at the end of each shift to prevent crashing a the start of the next one but I assume thats a normal thing maybe

Can an amount modifier be added for LynxTokens?

2 Likes

Hey! I have the latest version of this mod running, the unlimited Health is not working. Also, when I enter/leave the hab or leave the terminal all while this wemod is running, the game crashes
Any ideas?

On top of that the only thing that I know works is the unlimited tethers

I forgot this forum existed lol. Here’s a 0.5.0 version of my direct code edit if anyone cares. Won’t cause any weird instability, I’d port it to wemod if I knew how. Has feature parity with the trainer, plus some fun debug stuff the devs left in. (like an overpowered but janky cutter, noclip, progression skipping, time manipulation, and free upgrades.)

Is this still working im not sure why but u cant run the game with the wemod trainer i would like to try out yours. BTW why do the devs implemented a dll which is called AntiCheatToolkit as far as i know this game is 100% singleplayer.

1 Like

Yep, it works for the latest version, you can find instructions for installing it on the GitHub. I believe that DLL is supposed to defend against trainers and Cheat Engine, but since I do stuff exclusively my editing the code, I’ve never seen it do anything at all. I think they put it in when R.A.C.E. came out, not 100% sure.

Updated for 0.6.0.

2 Likes

Thank You,

I still cant believe they reset the progress again without you we would be lost thanks again for your great work.

1 Like

Hello, they updated the game 9/8/21, it seems too work, but it broke my flight controls of my shipbreaker. Without the mod active, the game works fine. Needs to be checked. Back to flying n dying again kaaaaboommm. lol

1 Like

The Hardspace: Shipbreaker cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The game still crashes when trainer is on with no cheats on either closes with crash report or glitches at an infinite load screen. I’m using the 9/20/21 up trainer

1 Like

yes my issue is, it works well :wink:
but might be a option to have a XP-Multiplier and addtionally the same for the money? Or unlock all upgrades?
I think this was in the beginng possible somehow, but cant remember if it was here or cheathappens? regardless, would be a great improvement

check out Torpheod’s link, it does everything you want

the hardspace ship breaker is update again, when i use the cheat in game, is just crash the game

1 Like

when a tynx tokens & mastery points & debt multiplers will be added ?
cuz i cant wait for that moment