Have to re-install WeMod when I want to use it

I’ve had the same issue as you, whenever I run it, it’s just black…
However, if I reinstall it and run it from the moment it finished installing it’ll works fine. However I just have to reinstall it every time I want to use it.

Welcome to the community @Wyrdwolf. :slight_smile:

Your issue is actually slightly different to the issue the user of the thread you originally posted in had. So I have split your post from that thread.

There are at least three possibilities why you are having to re-install WeMod regularly. Try each of the three below until the issue is potentially resolved.

1. Antivirus interference
    Your antivirus can be interfering with WeMod, causing it to behave strangely.
    Next time you need to re-install, follow these instructions here: Can’t Install WeMod.

1. Background interference
    Some software running in the background of your PC can also cause interference. To resolve this, you need to do a clean boot.
    There’s a good tutorial on how to do this over on EA Games’ support website, so check out this link: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/. Saves me typing it all up here. :stuck_out_tongue:

1. System Throttling
    When was the last time you did a disk cleanup?
    a) Restart your PC.
    b) Open the Start menu.
    c) Type %temp% in the search box. Select the result.
    d) Delete everything in this folder.

If you’re not comfortable doing this yourself, search for Disk Cleanup in the Start menu search box, open it and make sure “Temporary Files” is selected, then run the cleanup and wait for it to finish.

I have heard of this issue with having to re-install software before each use occurring for many different software, from game launchers to music streamers. As far as I recall, the cause of the issue was always user-sided.

Let us know if the issue gets resolved or not. :slight_smile:

Somewhere along the line the issue actually fixed itself. I have no idea how or why, possibly due to one of the updates that happened after my post.

Well glad it fixed itself its hard to fix something when we cant replicate the problem :+1: