HELLDIVERS Cheats and Trainer for Steam

HELLDIVERS
This is the official discussion topic of the HELLDIVERS Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/29/2019
    Started development

• 09/29/2019
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

• 06/04/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The HELLDIVERS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 2 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

These bug the game out when you interact with/pick up something in a mission. You’ll be unable to interact with/pick up anything else, and aborting the mission will result in a black screen. Furthermore, if you exit to the main menu and try to go back into the ship, you’ll get the ship, but your character will not be there, and you’ll be returned to the main menu after a bit.

3 Likes

Yesss
Would you mind helping me out

I cannot interact with weapons dropped. Please fix it.

1 Like

is this issue caused by ammo cheat?.

1 Like

Yes.

Upon further testing, it seems the infinite ammo cheat actually breaks a lot of things. It prevents enemies from summoning reinforcements, fully stops all instances of damage to the player, prevents non-environmental status effects, stops the background music, and prevents you from picking up/interacting with anything. This on top of what I stated earlier.

Obviously, the first 3 I listed in this post are actually beneficial, but I don’t know if there’s a way to keep them without breaking the rest of the game.

2 Likes

Infinite ammo is not the only cheat affected for me it seems Infinite hp is affected too, ive tried it out several times already, the first few minutes it looks like it is working but then after i couldnt interact with anything anymore, if this can be fixed i would be happy if you did.

Heyo MAF o/ , when new update coming ?

Please vote for an update in the WeMod app :slightly_smiling_face:

Voting for an update only really works when you have enough registered users with voting tokens, who are also willing to spend it on this game instead of saving them for a big game. I get that the creators are working on a ton of different games for us, and I deeply appreciate all the work they do. Maybe they can work something out where they do a new game, then go back to one they’ve already done that they know has problems. Maybe they already do that, I don’t know. I just see a lot of games that has “vote for update” with just a couple votes because not enough people actually have tokens

1 Like

We do have a new system that will change how all this works, we can’t give ETA’s for it but I think in it’s current state it’s a promising change and most likely will get better before release :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear it. Giving us a way to show which trainers we really want an update for that doesn’t rely on having to pay (I was a sub for a while but bills got too big right now) would be great. I’m looking forward to seeing the new system, I thought a good change for the current system would to just give us more ways to get tokens. I use wemod fairly often for games I’ve already beaten but just want to have fun with, so earning like maybe 5 tokens for every hour you’re playing a game would be good.

Thanks for addressing this concern though

So I did not read all the posts so maybe already made mention but the trainer works fine but after using it you can’t leave the level, First match with the cheats on I managed to call in the dropship but after the timer for its arrival it did not show up so was stuck on world.
Second attempt I could not even interact with the evac point.
Also energy based weapons will use ammo if you overheat the weapon full and require a reload so if anyone wants to use them just a heads up do not let the weapons over heat.
I also find myself sometimes unable to connect to the server or dropping from them when using this trainer.
Nice mod for its options but its just makes the game unplayable, Am I the only one?

1 Like

Yeah, I’m seeing the same thing - enabled cheats and now you can’t interact with anything on a mission. Bummer

The HELLDIVERS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The cheat does not work. Unlimited health but I still die from things attacking me or from lava bursts. Also is it possible to add infinite ammo?

Is there anyway to let someone to update this trainer?

Why do you think the trainer needs an update? As far as the game’s official Steam announcements go, this game hasn’t been updated since 2019.

If the trainer needs an update then you will normally need to vote for it in the WeMod desktop app. https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games/

How do we request an update with the current way that WeMod looks? I’d like to request “unlimited ammo”, but all it has is the option for health, and the game crashes at times. Its hard for me to tell if the game is crashing due to the game, or due to the cheats, but would be nice to try other options for modding how the game is played

1 Like