HELLDIVERS Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’d also like to see the one-hit kill and infinite ammo that was in MAF’s original Helldivers trainer.

Hope to be able to use unlimited ammunition

It is easy to make the game offline during use

Loving most of the cheats so far, but this game feels a bit sparse.

The God Mode seems to act more like super armor in some cases. Some attacks (such as bugs) do minimal damage, but it adds up if you’re slowed by the mantis.

It would be nice if there were a few more cheats:
Instant call-in cooldown
Infinite call-ins
Ghost mode, or at least no Alarms
OHK
Add/Edit Research Sample count

Just throwing it out there. Either way, thanks for all of the hard work!

1 Like

The unlimited health cheat is not working, am I doing something wrong???

The plitch trainer for this have infinite ammo and stratagems but the godmode cheat is behind a paywall

Do you guys intend on adding more cheats? Godmode is great and all, but there are a good few others I’d like to see added as well.

2 Likes

This link does not work and helldivers still only has 1 cheat available :frowning:

The trainer update/development system has changed since that post a year ago. :slight_smile:

Here’s the new information: Game Queue - WeMod Support.

the game says its VAC protected but i dont see any instructions or warnings ? does this mean its safe to use the trainer ? do i need to switch to offline mode ? if so can someone add instructions to the trainer page
thanks

1 Like

Please, just add a cheat that disables “Friendly fire”

Please add more cheats :pleading_face:

1 Like

Needs Infinite Ammo Again, And to be able keep respawning if you die.

3 Likes

i got the same bug after 1 oder 2 rounds and cant pick up oder interact, no melee dmg.

the interact button is no longer available after using it and game always got crashed during playing
fix the bug pls

Do I have to use the cheat in offline or does the anti cheat not detect it online?
No more updates for this game?

This cheat is extremely bugged, and will get you VAC banned in Online Mode, is not worth it.

3 Likes

It maybe because this is very old but can this cheat be updated? It is currently not working but it could be because of the version of the game out right now.

I know it old but I still play to from time to time to just enjoy.

Thanks is andvance

3 Likes

I see that this game has Vac on steam page is this even safe to use?? and orbital says he can’t get it to work, would like to know for sure before using it.

I would also appreciate if this got an update. I recently tried it and unfortunately the only godmode option bugs the game out just as it did before. Only, you guys thought it was the infinite ammo cheat.