HELLDIVERS Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@MrAntiFun - Excuse me kind sir, would it be possible for this trainer to be updated? Thank you very much in advance.

2 Likes

I 2nd this!

@MrAntiFun Hello sir, can you update this trainer pls? thank you very much in advance

hey ^^, i re-instal the game, but is bored solo, if possible to up trainer ? and add more XP ? and search ?

I saw on another forum that the data was duplicated, so easy to find, I don’t know if it’s still the case.

it would be great if you could do that ^^

its not working anymore

currently its not working can u please fix it ?

its not working please fix it

I’m not sure what the other people in the thread have been saying, the unlimited health has been working a treat for me on the current version of the game
I would love to see some improvements, however, such as resistance to poison/fire as well as unlimited ammo etc would be great additions

2 Likes

Is it working you have all dlc right? And youre playing a 2023 full updated game i wish it worked for me

Yep, ammo would be great.

Trainer often crash the game after launching cheats to finished a mission. Please fix it.

need update. not working anymore

3 Likes

I think, we need option to hack science points

Needs an update it glitches so you cant interact with anything and crashes game here and there

also should add a sample adder or something

1 Like

Requesting a New update, it’s not working anymore.

1 Like

I used the trainer, and it still is working.

2 Likes

Yup it’s working, I didn’t know I need to go to steam file and insert the .exe file. Apologize for the trouble. How I wish there is unlimited Ammo

1 Like

Do u can update trainer and add science points hack?

1 Like

Where other hacks?! Where ammo, insta-kill? Where speed hack???
Update! Update!

3 Likes

Indeed it still hard locks/crashes so you can do all objectives, just to bug out and make extraction or last OBJ unachievable

it’s like it boots you out in single-player but soft-locks you till you realize you can’t interact with anything from pickups to anything

This needs a solid update, especially with the hype of the sequel