HELLDIVERS Cheats and Trainer for Steam

this is one of the worsts when it worked it keeps crashing the game and now it says everytime i need to run the 64 bits version that i m already running

1 Like

need 1 hit kill and we need way more mods than just unlimited health please

Could we get this one put in the que for a possible update? Thank you for your time.

yer pls update with new stuff as the second game is online only trash

Update plz

is there going to be a update

Yeah at the moment it doesnā€™t always work and when it does thereā€™s the concrete possibility of not being able to interact with anything rendering it unusable.

Hey!!!
Hey!!!

Do something!!!

is there any possibility that we get more cheats?

it doesnā€™t always work and when it does thereā€™s the concrete possibility of not being able to interact with anything rendering it unusable. please update this

1 Like

Same here.

1 Like

can u updates a trainer for helldivers 1 because unlimited health dose not work but if it did work i canā€™t do anything while in the mission

Did you purchase your game on steam?

yes

Have you attempted launching the game initially, waiting until you can freely navigate within the game world, and then opening the mods by clicking PLAY?

i activate it before i launch the mission and the same bug that keeps happening and that is i canā€™t pick up things and canā€™t do anything in the mission

try to Verify integrity Files by right-clicking on the game and click Properties. Click on the Local Files tab. Click on Verify Integrity of Game Files. Then force quit/close the WeMod App then re-launch the apps.

i only ask for a update to the trainer aka the cheat for helldivers 1 if you donā€™t believe me you can go see it youself please by now there should be a queue update for it :skull:

We need to troubleshoot the issue first before doing that. Have you already tried verifying your integrity files?

the game or wemod because both are fine, again idk why i have to do this even though you can just easily do the queue update