HELP - DRM Free Library?

I was wondering if anyone still had either a working link to a good library of DLC’s (Skyrim, Fallout 3/NV, Borderlands, etc) or had the files laying around and wouldn’t mind sharing them.

I had them a long time ago, but I’ve been through 4-5 computers and 3 moves, so I have no idea where they could be.

Gonna have to wait for mr.360 @SteveWonda to come on. He will know. Usually pops in often
I still have a sheet load of dlc’s on my rgh just dont turn it on anymore

A lot can be found here: Zippyshare.com - Free File Hosting

I probably have whatever you can’t get there so see how that works out for you and post back here in this topic and I’ll see if I can upload them for you.

That’s the site I used years ago! I just couldn’t find it for the life me :man_facepalming:

Thanks a million!

No problem man. Print it out and tack it to your wall. Save it to a text doc. Make a bumper sticker of it. I somehow have managed to not loose it and it definitely comes in handy!

Some of these might still work as well, but I don’t know for sure:

I’ve also supplied links for all Borderlands 2 stuff in this topic many many times:

1 Like

Aden34’s seems pretty outdated, but I’ll check the BL2 one.

Would you happen to have Fallout NV Honest Hearts?

It’s like the only one on the Zippy that doesn’t seem to work anymore

I’m not sure but I can check tomorrow. There are still many spots online with these files if you search hard enough.

Just found it real quick: 176.34 MB file on MEGA

Oh here is a site I forgot
Modnetwork.org
Lotsa 360 stuff
Tell em ptondo sent you lol

1 Like

You guys are the best!

My apologies for not being enough of a Google guru :laughing:

2 Likes