Help - Just Cause4

i loaded the game in wemod, cant toggle ccheats on

if i hit play the game wont load

Help please

So are you having problems enabling cheats or are you getting an error message? :slightly_smiling_face:

no error message

So if you’re trying to use the interactive controls (circled in red) image
they will not work as they are a pro member feature of WeMod but if you use the hotkeys (circled in light blue) the cheats should work :slightly_smiling_face:

Thats what do
Can it be the version of the game? it works great out of Wemod

I think you can try and start the game first , then after you play for minute or two , back out to wemod then press play see if that works
And sometimes your antivirus gets in the way from cheats starting

Can you take a screenshot of WeMod with the game running and WeMod attached to the game please? Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

i wish i could take a video of what it does when i hit play

So the play button does load for you? Take a screenshot after giving it time post play button selection :slightly_smiling_face:

![image|690x388](upload://5Jq8ASn

then i have two shields rquuests i click yes to both

then the games loads 30 secs, then the game and wemod closes

That image did not upload, so to clarify,
You select play
Game loads but after 30 seconds both the game and WeMod crash? Or does the play button just continuously circle until it fails?

both crash

Is your game from steam or from where ?

torrent

Ahhhhhh that’s the answer. These are made for legit versions. Should of asked that from the beginning !
@Instinct usually always asked what version of the game u have

Was next on the list,you just beat me to it lol I like to assume people purchased their games :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I purchased it on steam, but i cant toggle any cheats on/off

No. You said it was a torrent. Now what is it really. We can’t help you if you dont know even

this after noon i deleted the torrent then i purchased it on stem