Hero's Hour Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Heros Hour
This is the official discussion topic of the Hero's Hour Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Set Gold
2. Set Ore
3. Set Wood
4. Mercury
5. Crystal
6. Sulphur
7. Gems

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/18/2022
    Started development

• 03/18/2022
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 03/24/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Heroā€™s Hour cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats
1 Like

It doesnā€™t look like these trainers are working yet, I ended up just having a vanilla playthrough session now with them enabled. They werenā€™t changing my resource values even after relaunching the game a few times.

5 Likes

Not applicable in-game

Doesnā€™t work at the moment

doesnt work

The cheats are working properly. Did you purchase the game from Steam?

Yes I bought the game on steam
But not working

1 Like

Hi Wemod Team,
sadly here the same. I bought the game on Steam today, and the trainer have no effect on the game. Wemod found the game and I started it with the function in Wemod.
Best regards, Rogru

1 Like

Same here, cheats have no effect. Iā€™m using the steam version.

Same deal, on steam. No effect

ꈑåœØsteamäøŠļ¼Œäøčµ·ä½œē”Ø

Please update it as soon as possible. At present, it has no effect

1 Like

This is just a theory but I think you all bought the bundle premium version to support the dev of the game which gives you a different version of the normal game. Might be the reason why the cheat doesnā€™t work.

1 Like

Hi. In my case I canā€™t confirm this theory. I bought only the standard version of the game. Perhaps the oppositeā€¦ When it helps I would buy the premium edition of the game to get the cheats working :smiley:

I want people who are working to tell me what kind of situation they are playing
I am buying the body and supporter pack
Iā€™m Japanese so please forgive me if Google Translate is strange

Tbh, if you want to cheat, there is ā€œDebug modeā€. You can turn it on when you are setting your map through the ā€œAdvanceā€ option.
Fyi the debug mode has more cheats than wemod.

However, turning on debugging wonā€™t unlock any achievements, and itā€™s boring

If you want achievement, you can just unlock all by Sam(Steam achivements manager) program. As for ā€œBoringā€ā€¦ I have no comment due to the fact that you literally destroyed your own game when you played the game on cheat. At least, with debug mode option, you can still have some fun out of gameplay due to some cheats being less powerful (For ex: Full vision, give one item).

Looks like the cheats no longer work with the new patch.