Hero's Hour Cheats and Trainer for Steam

What would I be mad about? I simply stated that it is working fine for me and the testers. There is nothing that can be about the issue the trainer creator cannot recreate it.

A simply question. Is your and the testers version also the Premium version or not? If not we know what the issue is by looking at this thread xD

its still not working the game my game is in 2.5.1 rogue realms would it be possible to update the trainer for this version a lot of us have this problem plz

1 Like

hello when is a update coming out for 2.5.1 rogue realms

1 Like

So what I think the issue is, within WeMod you have to be on PRO to click any buttons on the app so as the trainer is set you have to click set to apply the cheat which free users cannot do so the cheat will not apply to the game.

You do not need to click Set if you are using the hotkeys.

hello that we are pro does not change anything it does not work with the game and the dlc rogue reamls in 2.5.1 can you find a solution or prove to us that it works with the rogue reamls as dlc

Any chance to get this one updated? <3

1 Like

Fat chance of it happening considering how dead this discussion is, but asking for an update anyways. I pay for Pro because I want to use cheats on games I want. I want to use cheats for Hero’s Hour, but can’t. The lack of response from any staff/modders is concerning to me.

Needs updated

1 Like

Agreed. If this could be looked at and updated, it would be appreciated.

Just putting in my vote for an update

1 Like

The Hero’s Hour cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Thank you for the update.

I’ve got the Rogue realm DLC, none of the set resources work.

I too have the rogue realm DLC and it does not work at all with those. Tested with multiple restarts.

Can you please update the mods !! Thank you :slight_smile: (mods not giving the ressources)

1 Like

I just learned that this game had a major update recently. It could be one of the reasons why the trainers stopped working. I’ll let the team know and we’ll have someone test it. Once tested and confirmed not working, it will be added into the queue that needs updating.

2 Likes

thank you for your answer I appreciate it :smiley: