Hero's Hour Cheats and Trainer for Steam

it doesnt work please update!

Game crashes out when selecting map choices while using the Trainer Completely unusable in itā€™s current state

Doesnā€™t do anything in the game.

Can @Chris give more clarification in what situation these cheats are working for him?

I see you mention that itā€™s working in campaign, which this game doesnā€™t have apart from a testmap, is this testmap the only applicable mode?

Iā€™ve not seen any other mods on here with so many comments saying the same thing (itā€™s not working) with only one person saying it isā€¦

All I did was start a new game in single-player mode.

I did the same, even tried running everything in admin mode and off. Still nothing when in a single player game. Itā€™s weird. I do have the premium edition if that matters.

Donā€™t have the premium edition but also just starting a normal game and running wemod Nothing happens.

Was this ever solved?

Nope, and probably never will. Itā€™s been a whole year and neither the modder nor any mod or admin ever responded to this thread with any real info. Would be surprised if they decided to do something about it now.

Iā€™m not sure what you are expecting us to say. I provided proof above that it is working.

Hi, Chris! Do you have all the dlcs? Did you start the game through wemod, at the main menu, or start it after a new game? Would it matter if we used a different faction or would they all be treated the same? Does the map choice matter? Thereā€™s the sample Hero Mod, was it active when it worked for you? Just covering as much ground as I can.

No DLC
The game is started through Steam
I donā€™t know why it would matter what faction you are on, but Iā€™m glad to try others. I just launch the game with whatever the default settings are.

Hello, never typed on this forum before!
But I have some issues with Heroā€™s hour cheats.

I have tried launching the game from Steam and letting WeMod launch it for me. Either way, I cannot get the cheats to work. This is the first time ever I had this problem with cheats on any game.
In both scenarios, I started a new game the first time was a small map the next time it was sprawling.

I tried activating the cheats by typing an amount and clicking set and using the keybinds for each value.

Anything else I should try?

2 Likes

Nothing has worked so far, I really donā€™t know what else to try.

1 Like

Premium or not? have a feeling that is likely what is causing the issue. But it is weird that only you are able to get it to work and show prof. When ever any of us try nothing happens.

What do you mean premium?

Like it say in the title itā€™s the premium version. Given you need to ask what I mean I can assume it doesnā€™t say premium with you?

1 Like

bonjours moi aussi sa fonctionne pas jā€™ai le dlc le jeu et en 2.5 et aucune triche ne fonctionne

1 Like

Does not work for 2.5/Premium.

And I have a feeling it never will. Think it will need it own cheat menu and we will need to vote for that one to. But then again Chris is certain it works but only for him xD

dude you sounded pissed. I get it it works for you but if a bunch of people are saying it doesnā€™t work for them then youā€™re the outlier.