Hitman 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Hitman 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Ok, hereā€™s the problem. Played Hitman 2 yesterday( 3-5-19), no problems. Today(3-6-19) there was an update to the game, but no version change. Now WeMod says there is no trainer for your game version. My game version is 2.14.0.0, but we mod says the version should be 16779. What is going on? Help! Any one?

Two things, could you please quit the WeMod app including from the taskbar and restart it and let me know if the error persists?

If it does persist, could you please take a screenshot of it so I can better assist you? :slightly_smiling_face:

This is what Iā€™ve noticed today (3-7-19):

I believe this has to do with WeMod 6 coming in the near future. We are trying to get away from relying on that version number because it isnā€™t always changed with updates.

1 Like

I see. Iā€™ve been playing it with the latest trainer and it seems to be working fine. I was just wondering why this has happened. Thatā€™s all. Thanks for the info, Chris. Been a big help.

I can use the ghost mode but the final result said the body was found. Please fix it.thank

Ghost mode only prevents the player from being seen, not the bodies to my understanding. :slightly_smiling_face:

would it be difficult to add infinite inventory explosives/grenades/flashbangs/etcā€¦ ?

work on new patch?

Give it a go and let us know :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, is it possible to make requests ?

Please add a One Hit kill that works for both (player and NPCs), and disable the health regen.

The Hitman 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

thank you for the great trainer. is there anyway you can add infinite xp, or an unlock all feature? thanks either way.

Hey, I downloaded the trainer today for Hitman 2 and it crashes after some play and I donā€™t know why itā€™s just suddenly crashing!
Itā€™s nothing wrong with my game, it has worked perfectly before I tried out a trainer!
Was VERY happy when it acually worked (For a while) itā€™s the first trainer that worked for me :smiley:

I have the same problem. The main cheat I use is ghost mode. Iā€™m not sure if its just that cheat or the menu in general. The game will crash at random moments. Sometimes 30 seconds into the game sometimes 15 min. The crashes are unpredictable (cheats were on all 15 min, 30 seconds). The game works fine without we mod on. No error message is given when the game crashes, it just crashes. I love hitman so I hope an update patches this ASAP. Trying to get those hard mode achievements now impossible.

can anyone know how to turn on cheat buttons, because mine is automatically switching off when starting a game. (

1. Unlimited Health
  2. Ghost Mode
  3. One-Hit Kills
  4. Disable AI Guns
  5. Unlimited Ammo
  6. No Reload
  7. No Recoil
  8. Rapid Fire
  9. Super Accuracy
    )

Trainer needs an update due to a recent game update.

You can vote for the update in WeMod:

There is no ā€œREQUEST UPDATEā€ Button there