Hitman 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The button is back a screen in the ‘Hitman 2’ tab:

That’s it! Knowing STiNGERR’s update history, it may be updated rather soon regardless of the vote count. It still helps push the update if more people vote though. Unfortunately, it’s still a waiting game until it gets updated…

This trainer will be updated very soon :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey! Try to start the game via steam first, when the game has loaded tab back to wemod and hit the play button then activate whatever you want, I think that should work :slight_smile:

Even before the update it crashes randomly with the ghost mode cheat activated. HELP!

The Hitman 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

The crashing issue is still happening. Took a lot longer to happen but the issue still persists.

All cheats except rapid fire dont work

The trainer appears to need updated, the best way to get the trainer updated is to vote for an update in the WeMod app! :slightly_smiling_face:

Needs update, I’m writing it here because I don’t have these pink tokens to vote in app

Needs update

1 Like

Yes the game updated again so stingerr will have to update his trainer when comes back around you can vote in the app that lets us know what games need the most attention

I cant find the game in the app

After the latest 2.70.1 update none of the cheats work besides one-hit kill, disable AI guns, and rapid fire. Please update. Trust me I already voted…WeMod is my only lifeline lol

1 Like

@STiNGERR Can we please get an update for this. Nothing works.

Yepp he did update the trainer on August 6th look up you will see
The game had another game update August 28th which means the trainer needs another update. You can vote in the app for another update.

It looks like the Hitman trainer needs to be updated…please
Certain selections turn off automatically

Thanks!

I can’t vote because I don’t have pink coins

i hope he see this …