Hitman 3 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Hitman 3
This is the official discussion topic of the Hitman 3 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Stealth Mode (Invisible to Enemies)
3. Stealth Mode (Invisible to Cameras)
4. Freelancer Mode: Edit Merces
5. Unlimited Ammo
6. No Reload
7. Super Accuracy
8. No Recoil
9. Rapid Fire
10. Jam Enemy Weapons
11. One-Hit Kills
12. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/20/2021
    Started development

• 01/20/2021
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 05/10/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/20/2023
    Stealth Mode (Invisible to Enemies) cheat added
    Stealth Mode (Invisible to Cameras) cheat added
    Freelancer Mode: Edit Merces cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Hitman 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 10 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

Trainer stops after starting the game using the ingame launcher and goes back to “Play” button. Then the game starts normal but with deactivated trainer.

3 Likes

Give this a go:

1. Launch the game first. Wait on the main menu for 5 minutes.
  2. Alt+tab to WeMod. Press Play.
  3. Alt+tab back to the game.

Update it please.Unlimited health, stealth mode, unlimited ammo etc. not working.I downloaded the game from torrent.

1 Like

We do not support pirated games. You will need to purchase it from the Epic store.

1 Like

I buy it from epic for 90€ the deluxe edition , sometimes the auto pick exe its not work , so i find a solution and i want to share it with you , this work on legal 100% , i not have the pirate , i buy it , so
go to → Hitman3 on wemod → fix → add custom installation → find the hitman 3 folder →
retail → HITMAN3.exe , and press play , yeah the retail folder its legal , all hitman 1,2,3 have them for some reason .
I hope to help you with that
WeMod , we love brothers , thanks a lot for rly fast mod for new game , we are really happy , have a nice day guys.

This trainer is awesome! Good job. I was wondering if you could possibly do anything about multiplying xp or something like that in the future? Thanks!

1 Like

I tried this and it’s still now working. I have the game on steam and already linked the exe file.

This trainer was specifically designed for the Epic Games version of the game, as the title states. We offer no guarantee it works flawlessly, if at all, with other versions (ie, Steam, Uplay, cracked, etc).

Trainer works great. Can you please add unlimited poison, syringe, explosives etc?

Maybe add a walkspeed adjuster? The speed up time thing makes you faster, but also makes you lose a lot of points for how long it thinks you are taking.

Please update the Trainer to the newest Hitman Version

ayyyy your famous now, RT made a video about using cheat codes on hitman 3, and used WeMod

Can someone explain to me what the Set Game Speed Cheat does? Never used it before and I am not sure what it will affect if I do use it. Though using Stealth Mode to get the SASO is great. But there does seem to be a slight issue with the Rapid Fire cheat on fully automatic weapons where the weapon only burst fires, even when I have it at the normal angle where it is pointed directly in front of 47.

Annnd for the first time in a while, the cheats are actually broken with an Update! Stealth Mode and Unlimted Ammo won’t activate and I haven’t even tried yet to see if the others work in the game or not.

1 Like

Yeah I noticed it too. Boosted this game like so many times to get it done sooner lol. But all we can do is wait.

One hit kills says it doesnt work (wont toggle on). Just tested a few and unlimited health did work, but the enemies could still fire their guns so the jam enemy weapons cheat did not work although the button could be toggled on.

well at least the unlimited health still works. imagine how bad that it would be to find out it was broken. I was in the miami level and just for fun wanted to kill every npc in my way but i had to resort to brute force and man that was fun! when i was using the cane you get from the greed escalation every npc i hit with that cane they dropped one greedy little coin. something i never knew till a few hours ago

The Hitman 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes