Hitman 3 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Can confirm the game crashes with certain mods on with the Epic Games version. I used all except Game Speed, Stealth Mode, Rapid Fire and Jam Enemy Weapons and it crashed the moment i used my pistol to fire a shot.

Thereā€™s something not right with the trainer (see my comment above).

Iā€™ve tested Flingā€™s trainer from his site and it indeed works perfectly fine with the same options turned on that i tried on the WeMod version that crashed.

I have been using an RX590 for hitman 3 since its release on steam, and over the past 4 months using wemod. I upgraded my card to a Radeon 7600, and it runs hitman fine with out wemod turned on. But when I have it turned on and try to activate a mod, the game crashes. Driver is up to date. What is causing the crash?

never had an issue with wemod and hitman before but over the last 2 days it just keeps force closing my game when i get into a mission and try to draw my gun. very strange as iā€™ve changed nothing

Yeah and who actually would be that kind stupid, to abort the campaign and lose all your tools in order to just add couple merces form the trainerā€¦

I tried Wemod for the first time on Hitman 3. All in all it works, BUTā€¦ If I choose any kind of firearm then it doesnā€™t work. The Gun will not shoot. If I start Hitman 3 with Wemod, the gun will not shoot at all. If I start Hitman first and after that Wemod than the Game is going to crashā€¦

Where did you purchase your game from?