Hitman 3 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Trainer needs a new update after the Freelancer update from yesterday.

3 Likes

Yeah the game crashes with the cheats running as soon as I have a gun equipped

1 Like

The game seems to drastically lag after launched only if the trainer is enabled post the update. The ā€œnameā€ of the game has also changed and needs to be updated. Iā€™m not seeing a place to vote for updates anymore either though maybe thatā€™s just me being slow to find it.

2 Likes

Freelance mode update for Trainer?

3 Likes

Definitely needs an update.

2 Likes

@FLiNG Please add something for Mastery Levels and gaining XP very quickly. Also the cheats definitely need an update due to the freelancer mode and the game has been renamed to world of assassination.

Please fling! We all would really appreciate if you could gain maximum XP to unlock mastery levels quickly and fast in each map.

3 Likes

Is this going to get updated? It doesnt work currently.

1 Like

Please update for Freelancer Mode, but also the fact that itā€™s broken. Thanks!

1 Like

Be nice if this could be updated - or responded to in any way.

The trainer is up to date and still works.

Donā€™t see any freelancer options.

I have an issue with ā€œunlimited healthā€ and ā€œstealthā€ cheats. I donā€™t use both at the same time, I just have one enabled at a time, but the game crashes to desktop at the point where the mod would come into play. It doesnā€™t happen immediately, but at random at points when the mod would prevent me from losing health or being seen (depending on mod).

I just downloaded WeMod a few days ago so I know itā€™s up to date and Iā€™m running the latest Hitman 3 version via Epic Games on Windows 10.

Please advise on a solution to prevent crashing while using these mods.

Nope.

Still freezes and crashes to desktop in Freelancer mode whenever you try to use a weapon.

1 Like

Check nexus for mercer mod .

What utter nonsense. Do you actually bother to check your facts, or do you just give generic responses to try and pass the blame for non-functional trainers onto the end-user instead of WeMod?

Itā€™s very clear that this trainer is not properly ā€œup to dateā€ given the reports of various issues, and the fact it was released two years agoā€¦ since which there have been multiple game patches and a whole new game mode added. On top of that, there is a NEW version of this trainer dated 2023 available as a standalone app from the very same author.

Iā€™ve personally tested the trainer, and everything is working. 3 other testers have also tested it and havenā€™t had any issues. Flingā€™s standalone trainers are not the same as the trainers in WeMod. Iā€™ll be happy to make a video showing everything works in freelancer mode if you would like me to.

The suggestion is to launch the game from Epic, not WeMod if you have an issue with it. It is possible that it is injected into the launcher and not the actual game.

Correct. The standalone version for Hitman is more up to date so should be used over this one. This is hardly the only example of crappy, out of date trainers that never get updated on WeMod, so I stand by what I said. This platform puts profit over service, and exists only to con idiots out of money for things they could get for free elsewhere.

If you want to make a video then please do, but as you well know, videos on the internet posted by strangers are proof of nothing whatsoever.

I mean the video proves that the trainer works correctly. If the trainer in WeMod was broken, Fling would update it. Iā€™m unsure how you can say profits are put above service since the two go hand in hand. All trainers in WeMod are also free to use, so Iā€™m not sure how you can say we are conning anyone.

game crashes second after trainer turned on stealth mode, epic platform, 1080p, highest settings.

1 Like

I want to have a Freeze time feature