Hitman 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hitman 3
This is the official discussion topic of the Hitman 3 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Stealth Mode (Invisible to Enemies)
3. Stealth Mode (Invisible to Cameras)
4. Freelancer Mode: Edit Merces
5. Unlimited Ammo
6. No Reload
7. Super Accuracy
8. No Recoil
9. Rapid Fire
10. Jam Enemy Weapons
11. One-Hit Kills
12. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/25/2022
    Started development

• 01/25/2022
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 08/20/2023
    Stealth Mode (Invisible to Enemies) cheat added
    Stealth Mode (Invisible to Cameras) cheat added
    Freelancer Mode: Edit Merces cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Hitman 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 10 cheats
1 Like

The trainer crashing the game when its attached.

2 Likes

Unlimited ammo crashes the game

1 Like

Do these cheats work with the VR version as well?

Work amazing this cheat, Stealth is still detected by cameras tho, please fix

This needs a update they just released a new patch.

This is outdated, is crashing the game.

2 Likes

game crashing randomly with stealth on

2 Likes

not work , because they don’t upgrade it , just use cheat engine and find what write on the addresses you want

Use stand-alone from Fling is not crashing the game.

hi pal, i tried it before i commented i got the same result

It fixed the problem for me, no crashes since I using stand-alone.

I’d like to suggest an “infinite items” cheat, like unlimited coins, wrenches, explosives (a la Cheru), etc.

2 Likes

Hi, please could you add an unlimited items option.

Many thanks.

1 Like

Hi, would you ba able to add a infinite/unlimited items cheat like when you have or pick up a item it never runs out/ you always have one… eg; having the cheat on then throwing / dropping / using a item it gives you another after like a give cheat but so you kinda have unlimited item in a way thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ SaucyCarrot666 Just download this Many Items at Hitman 3 Nexus - Mods and community

1 Like

yes i saw that and i gave it a go but honestly it is horrible with the menu scrolling though 100s of items when all i wanted to do was throw proximity duck bombs at guards, targets ect… just i can only have one and that sucks just thinking tho dropping it while have a cheat active multiplies it or one where having it equipped activating cheat drops another cos i cant find a menu mod unless one is made for ease of use for menus and that 100s of items mod too all just a thought, a idea, but thanks anyway :slight_smile:

Can you add infinite merces money for Freelancer? It’ll be great to have that cheat for Freelancer.

4 Likes

i don’t know how you manage to but it works flawlessly with the freelancer update.
one small, teeny-tiny request:
we need a mercers editor!

3 Likes