Hogwarts Legacy Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Could you make a cheat to make the broom fly faster please??

possible bug or launch edit when launching from wemod verses steam.
any new charactor launched from wemod verses source ā€˜ie steam, ea, or esleā€™ causes slow mo bug. environment and npcs move normal however user at slowmo speed

issue;
enters infinite slowmo while all other environment and npc walk and move normal. starting from wemod user interface playing through prolog +. note this only applies to new characters/new saves when launching hogwarts from wemod. existing characters that have had wemod applied ā€˜after initialā€™ launch seem fine with or without wemod launch or even tables applied.

note i have tested this on both modded and sterol installs. without or with mods applied. this seems to be applied at launch and the last patch and i would recommend any tables be applied after game launch from source media verses launching from wemod. wraith

my biggest complaint about the gameā€¦ is the fact the devs were dumb and made it a ā€œcast revelio simulatorā€ like literally i have almost 70 hours in the game. and every 10 seconds for that 70 hours i have had to cast revelioā€¦ why couldnt the devs just make it stay on or last longerā€¦

my click R finger is getting stronger then all the other fingers

If possible, it would be nice to have a way to remove the excess talent points I may or may not have mistakenly given myself. The incrementor seems to be able, currently, to add Talent Points, but not set them to a lower value once you have them, a bit annoying, as I now always have a notification about unspent talent points lol. Thank you!

Hogwarts got a small update yesterday and now wemod will launch the game then the game crashes, with error mods could not be loaded

Mate, the game is crashing when fighting trolls using the trainer. Any fix?

Not sure which of the mods cause this but whenever i have mods on when im near water the screen just tears up and i presume its a mod issue as yet to try with out yet

Please check the mod notes as there are instructions to disable certain mods to avoid this.

1 Like

Same here, since we donā€™t know which one is causing it, I turn off all cheats when I have to activate a flame block

I just save, exit the game then boot it up without WeModā€¦ then do that puzzleā€¦ then saveā€¦ exit the gameā€¦ boot it back up with WeMod.

I also noticed that when I ride my Griffin I am then stuck the size of a Troll basicallyā€¦ canā€™t enter a lot of places until I do something that boots me back inā€¦ so like using a floo or somethingā€¦ This doesnā€™t happen in the vanilla game.

Also about 1/2 the time I try a puzzle where you have to dive in the water it will drop me out of the sky at the bottom left corner of the mapā€¦ where Iā€™ll have to use the floo to leave again as if you try to fly back up you get trapped oftenā€¦ used to be you could fly under the mapā€¦ which was funā€¦ but then they changed something with the map and now the mountains there are solid ā€¦ they werenā€™t before. Anywayā€¦ there is that.

Where would the mod notes be?

There is a ! (exclamation point) next to mod name.

1 Like

Thanks Fling!
Question for you. On the area to increase your gear slots, it stops at 520 in the game, which is fine, the problem is even if I delete 400 items, it still says I have 520 and canā€™t pick up anything else in the game. Not sure how to fix this? Any advice? Thank you again for all your hard work!

Disable Items Wonā€™t Decrease before you scrap or try to sell an item. If you dont itā€™ll be stuck in your inventory permanently, and the only way Iā€™ve found to fix that is to reload a save before you tried to scrap or sell the item

game just got updated

After the update, killing trolls with certain mods works. Iā€™ve killed 3 since to test it out, and no crashes or any lag issues.

1 Like

Infinite Beast Items for Gear Upgrade pls?

Would be wicked.

1 Like

Launching this mod menu starts the game over from the start for me, making me create a new character and so on

4 crashes now. Usually after a fast travel, but this last one was in a side quest cut scene. Cheats that were active each time: spells instant cool down, max extraordinary gear and max legendary gear on.