Hold Your Own Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Hold Your Own cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

A huge thank you for updating the Hold Your Own Trainer - really appreciated. However, the durability cheat doesnā€™t work sadly - donā€™t use the money but those are the only two that donā€™t work.

Thank you - if you can get the durability to work that would be awesome.

Thanks

The Hold Your Own cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Super Speed cheat added
1 Like

Hello, I have Wemod, I use the cheats for HYO And found an issue with F9 cheat Durability. when accessing your Vehicle it crashes the game with a UE4 error message and instantly the game shuts off.

I would like to add all the other cheatsā€™ work.

Hey Mr Anti Fun following a very recent update on Hold Your Own I am constantly having a UE4 game crash? Not certain if itā€™s just me, or if its something between the trainer and the game?

Can you help please?
Thanks

this needs another update cause since the last major steam update none of the cheats work
please & thank ya

k well i quess that this is a dead game then

Getting into my car with the cheats on causes a fatal error. I can confirm that it only crashes when Unlimited Durability is turned on.

Today I canā€™t use the Boat while running the cheats and Unlimited Ammo is not working with the bow.

This is in no way meant to push or anything but I was wondering if this is still supported or should we just move on since it has not had an update for 7 months.

Urgently Need an update for this game been 11 months since the last update, but the Actual game has been updated multiple times since, so a fresh update would be nice

Nothing works, can we please get an update for this gameā€™s cheats?

Where did you purchase your game from?