Homeworld Remastered Collection (Remastered 1/2) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Homeworld Remastered Collection
This is the official discussion topic of the Homeworld Remastered Collection Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Unlimited Resources
3. One-Hit Kills
4. Instant Build
5. Instant Research

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/20/2019
    Started development

• 08/21/2019
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 08/03/2023
    Unlimited Resources cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Homeworld Remastered Collection cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Having issues with the HomeWorld Remastered Trainer not working. When i press the play button on the trainer it launches the HomeWorld Launcher then says playing but when i select one of the games it stops. I have gotten it to work once but then only one of the cheats will work. At a loss at this point since the only EXE to link manually is the Launcher and the 2 classic games

Please try starting the game manually and then selecting play in the WeMod app once the game is loaded :slightly_smiling_face:

4 of the 5 cheats are working fine. The only problem so far is the Instant build, it doesnt activate no matter what I do. Aside from that, I am loving the WeMod App :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, me too. Instant Build not working in Homeworld 1 remastered.

Works fine with the vanilla game,but it turns out to be unable to detect the game when I active the game with mods like thisQQ截图20200121085145

Yes. Mods will and do effect the trainer when running both.

1 Like

So is there a solution about this?Please tell me when you have time

1 Like

There is no solution outside of not running mods in conjunction with the trainer. Mods change code and how things work. Sorry :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

When attempting to launch the trainer for either HM1 or HM2 campagin, it states We’re having trouble starting or finding your opened game.

Hey im having trouble with the trainer for this aswell it either cant activate because it cant find the game or it does i get the to gearbox logo on the startup then the game crashes saying invalid access

Try and start the game from steam first then when you are in game alt tab out then press play in wemod after. And it’s for singleplayer use only. No online

ok ill try that and let you know thanks

no dice wemod says having trouble loading cheats into your game and error message says: An internal exception occurred (Address: 0x5d8c905d) then access violation message again

New WeMod user here, jumping over from MrAntiFun. I can confirm that while the other four cheats work with my HW2:RM game, the Instant Build cheat does not. I am running HW2:RM version 2.1 via GoG.

Hello there.

This trainer, as the name of it suggests, was built specifically for the Steam version of the game. We offer no guarantee that it will work flawlessly with other store versions.

Even though it’s the same game, there are small game engine differences in the games just because they are from different stores, usually requiring the different store versions to have their own trainer.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply, @Ravenfyre. I missed that the trainer name identified that this trainer is specifically for the Steam version. I now understand why it does not work for the GoG version which I have, and am happy that the other four cheats still do. Thank you again! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi

My game has updated to V2.1 and now I can not get the trainer to work, I have tried starting the game via the trainer, I have tried to start the trainer once the game has started but nothing seems to work.
can you please advise.

1 Like

If the game updated then the trainer will need an update too. Can vote in the wemod app for an update , then when mrantifun gets back around to this he will update it.
Thanks for being a pro member too :+1:

1 Like