Horizon | How to mod Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

How to Mod Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare with Horizon

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare’ is a diamond tool within Horizon, you must have Diamond Membership to use it

http://youtu.be/G_zUK6dorjY

Download Horizon! (Click Image above.)

Go Diamond! (Click Image above.)
Diamond is $4.99 for 1 month (Recurring), $17.99 for 3 months, $49.99 for 1 year.
Diamond is £3.40 for 1 month (Recurring), £12.27 for 3 months, £34.10 for 1 year.

1. Move your Gamesave from your HDD to your USB flash drive that you are wanting to modify Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare for.

Example

2. Open Horizon with your USB Flash Drive inserted into your Computer. If your USB Flash Drive doesn’t recognize on Horizon’s Device Explorer, re-run Horizon as an Administrator! (Download Horizon Here.)
Please only download Horizon from the Official HorizonMB page!

3. The device explorer will show, located to the right of Horizon.

Simply find your savegame’ in the ‘Games’ folder and click it, then, click the ‘Mod’ button located at the top of the device explorer and the tool will appear within Horizon.

4. Within the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare editor you have three tabs, Player, your basic game attributes, such as, Player & Sprint Speed, Jump Height, All Guns, Game Speed Multiplier

From the tab, Settings, you can edit Game Dvars, which are Default Variables in the game, such as ammunition, FOV, and more… you can also add game dvars!

Player Tab

From this tab, you can edit your player settings, such as Jump Height, Walk & Sprint Speed, and a few basic other options…

Settings Tab

From this tab, you can edit a multiple of in game variables, you can edit dvars such as your FOV(Field of View; Pro-Mod), Health, Ammo, and pretty much every default variable.

Advanced

From this tab, you can edit game segments, this is pretty advanced, and you don’t really need to worry about it unless you know what you’re doing.

If you have any issues with this editor post in the section below, if you have any suggestions please also say.

Horizon Support
This is the forum to post in if you have any issues.

Horizon Suggestions
This is the forum to post in if you have any suggestions for this editor or other editors you would like to see within Horizon.

Notice: Diamond tool modifying for non-diamond members is strictly not allowed, and doing so can involve losing your Diamond membership permanently or temporary.

Just so ya know, it says the tool does not require diamond but it really does so you might wanna change that…

Como coloco super pulo e mexo no velocidade no modo multiplayer ?

English: How do I jump and I move in super speed in multiplayer mode?

Please remember this is an english posting forum. Thank you.

You can’t unless you’re running an online RGH/JTAG. This cannot be done with Horizon.

há sim, muito obrigado.

English Translation: “Oh yes, thank you”.

Does the unlock all guns selection let you get all guns in multiplayer such as the speakeasy?

You can not mod online multiplayer with this.

Then what does unlock all guns do?

I don’t know, i don’t own the game. But you can’t mod online games using something as simple as horizon. most multiplayer games stores “progress” on their servers, not on your console. You will need a modified console in-order to do online mods. Do some research about jtag’s and/or rgh’s. :wink:

i cant find anything in my save that deals with max ammo or max health. theres no dvars for either. also. does unlock all guns. mean you get all guns in campaign . would love to see editor include buttons for max ammo and health. plus achievements and upgrades for your skills. thanks and God bless

Junior, voce conseguiu?

when i select advanced warfare and click “mod” all my game package settings are greyed out (cant change them)
why?