Max ammo in COD Advanced Warfare editor

Update

Have tried max health and max ammo in addition to get all guns etc. Reinstalled onto console and evident that none of the mods worked. Health certainly no better than before. Also how would I know if the “get all guns” option had worked?

Thanks

Is there anyone to contact if mod not apparently working as indicated? (Diamond membership)

Thanks

At this point in time you will have to delete the title updates and use an older version of the game. Xbox 360 is End of Life and we are winding down with Horizon as most developers have said they will stop releasing/support games at the end of the year.

Thanks. Can you just confirm process. Do I delete updates from hard drive then start new game again or can I just carry on from where I left off?

Thanks

You will probably need to delete the update then restart.

Many thanks again.

Update

Deleted title updates, saved game and started new game with wifi switched off. Still doesn’t work!

I only selected get all guns, unlimited sprint in player and added max health dvar in settings.

Your advice much appreciated.

Thanks

Steve

Would also like to know how I would know if “get all guns” worked anyway.

Thanks

Is it safe to say Diamond membership is a waste of money as mods no work on Xbox 360?

There is nothing we can do if those DVARs don’t exist or don’t work on the 360. Most mods still work for the games in Horizon. Everything was tested before being released so they all work on a specific title update it is just the matter of which one.

Sorry I know you’re trying to be helpful but am still confused. I was asked to delete all title updates, game save etc, turn off wifi and restart which I did.

I only installed disk 1 as “game configuration” and necessary and then the the game on disk 2. I’m not sure how you’re specific title" plays out in the above scenario. I bough the game when it came out. Are you saying you can buy one version on Tues then another on Wed so a sort of Russain roulette?

Thanks again.

No, you don’t need to purchase another copy, just chech when the editor was made and search google for the title update that was the most recent one at that time. Here’s the tutorial thread for horizon’s cod: aw editor Horizon | How to mod Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Thanks. Yes read that. I can google but wouldn’t it be simpler if someone on here could tell me which update it was intended for?? (Horizon tool after all!)

Also regarding process:

Connect to wifi and install game “updates”. This will install updates.

Delete those except the said update as per above?

Start game.

Mod using editor.

All other things being equal I’d still like to know what "get all guns means??

Gracias.

Oct/Nov 2014?

I’m pretty sure newer updates overwrites old ones so you would need to search third- party websites for older updates. I don’t know when the editor got published but it should have been working when the tutorial got posted.

Thanks. “Third party websites”?? I wouldn’t know where to start. The other glaring thing about this is that I’ve never had these complications, restrictions and constraints with other editors.

Someone else should try using this editor, just to make sure It’s broken. Would be much easier to fix this if it turns out you did something wrong.

Pretty certain I didn’t do anything “wrong” other than change a few player settings. The only mistake was playing the game after all the updates had been released😀

For the third time (politely) can someone please advise what “give all guns” means and how this manifests itself?

Thanks for your time.

It should give you all guns available in campaign so you can cycle through them by pressing Y. I sold my 360 long before AW ever came out so I can’t say for sure but that is my best guess.

In that case definitely didn’t work as only have the guns I pick up. The max health dvar also no joy.