Horizon | How to Mod Crysis 3!

How to Mod Crysis 3 via Horizon!

[b]This editor is DIAMOND ONLY!

Please note, this HAS NOT been tested online yet. If anyone has Crysis 3 and is able to test online, please do. Whether the results are positive or negative, please private message me and I will add it to the thread.[/b]

Download Horizon! (Click Image above.)

Go Diamond! (Click Image above.)
Diamond is $4.99 for 1 month (Recurring), $14.99 for 3 months, $44.99 for 1 year.

1. Move your Crysis 3 ‘savegame’ from your Xbox HDD to your USB.

2. Open Horizon with your USB inserted into your Computer. If your USB doesn’t recognize, run Horizon as Administrator! (Download Horizon here.)

3. From there, go to Device Explorer. Once there, go to Games:

4. From there, click on the little triangle to the left of games then look for Crysis 3. Click on it, then hit mod.

This should come up:

In the game modder, you will have two tabs; Profile and Advanced.
In the ‘Profile’ tab, you can edit all of the things that you will have in the ‘Advanced’ tab, but with lesser difficulty. For example, say I wanted to change the sensitivity. What I would have to do is go all the way down to the bottom, and find ‘Sensitivity’:

From there, you can edit it. Say you wanted to change it to 1.6, all you’d have to do is double click on it, then change it. Like so:

In the ‘Advanced Tab’, you can modify the exact same things, but in a more developed manner. Instead of double clicking it, all you have to do is locate the attribute and change it from there. So, say you wanted to modify the sensitivity back down to 1.4, all you’d have to do is locate the attribute then change it, like so:

It’s pretty self explanatory, but some people didn’t understand how to use it.

5. Once you’re finished modding to your liking, hit save, , and move your USB back to your Xbox. If you did not have it on your USB and loaded it from another specified folder, simply go over to Device Explorer, hit “Inject New File”, , select your save, than hit OK. That button is up near the top:

Enjoy your newly modified save!

great post. this will definitely help a lot of members who are having problems with the editor.

Good post Pavman

Excellent thread, this guide will help many members, including me! :smiley:

What about MP sets? such as: rank, perks and unlocks?
Think I’m gonna do it on my own right now – I’ll message back whether I was a success or not. Wish me good luck :smiley:

Awesome TuT Pavman :smile:

thanks for the tutorial pavman, I hope that you will also mod tools multiplayer;)

< 3< 3< 3

NiCe, So VeRy NiCe…Thanks,its just what the doctor ordered…

Thats on your profile not on the savegame data. They are currently working on the profile mods now. So just wait for it.

Yes i udnerstand there are MP settings on this savegame but it wont effect your multiplayer at all. These are just the variables for settings.

[b]When is it actually supposed to come out?=[/b]

Be patient, Cheater912 just said it was coming. Could be today could be in a week.

I’m OK :wink:
Wish him good luck in such a complicated affair he-he

anyone have any ideas on what the max values are for the perk tiers and such??

So we can mod the game save cool. How do we mod ammo and health etc any help would be great

nice tutorial but i was hoping it would show how to mod more im not sure what half of the things on their are

like is there a way to edit your level ammo ect?

Being able to mod your health and ammo in SP would be great - I’m just not seeing it if it’s there. In fact, I’m not sure what the difference between the “MP” and “SP” components in the mod are as they both seem to be for multiplayer mods/unlocks…?

Just curious if anyone has figured out how to mod arrow count in SP?

hello.im new here and to modding as well…but i have used modio 4.0 and it seems ok…i used a mod here once for bullet storm …now we have crysis 3…might as well be chinese…i upgraded to diamond to mod this game and i see there are numbers and values but what to set them at for single player is a guess.i seen the tut above but mine looks nothing like that…it starts with alot of perks then numbers and gos thru weapons types skills etc…i scroll this huge box of info but nothing about single player mode and maxing out ammo.energy,guns and nano suit upgrades…alot of value and numbers…i also seen alot of people say almost same things but no help from anybody…i sure would love to mod this game in the way i described…does anyone have info on this issue? i would much appreciate …thank you…

hello.im new here and to modding as well…but i have used modio 4.0 and it seems ok…i used a mod here once for bullet storm …now we have crysis 3…might as well be chinese…i upgraded to diamond to mod this game and i see there are numbers and values but what to set them at for single player is a guess.i seen the tut above but mine looks nothing like that…it starts with alot of perks then numbers and gos thru weapons types skills etc…i scroll this huge box of info but nothing about single player mode and maxing out ammo.energy,guns and nano suit upgrades…alot of value and numbers…i also seen alot of people say almost same things but no help from anybody…i sure would love to mod this game in the way i described…does anyone have info on this issue? i would much appreciate …thank you…

can someone helpt me with unlimited ammo , health,…
thanks in advance