1. Move your ForzaProfile from your HDD to a USB from your Xbox 360.
2. Open your USB in the device Explorer from Horizon (Download Link Here)
3. Open your “Game Folder” locate the game “Forza Horizon” hit the mod tab, and locate and hit
4. The editor will Open up.
5. Edit the XP, Level, Credits to whatever you desire.
Note: To reduce the risk of Ban mod as many credits as you want, stay offline, and buy all the stuff you want.
That would be the safest method
6. This is how is should look when you edited either your XP, Level, Credits.
Note: To be on the safe side you can add small amounts of Credits, XP, Level a day.
When you hit the “Garage” Tab it should look like this:
When you hit the option “Add all unicorn cars” it will unlock all the Unicorn cars for you!
Hit the “Add all secret cars” and it does what it exactly says!
Note: It is normal for the “Secret” cars to be incomplete pictures instead of showing the entire car since they are NPC-only cars and don’t have any actual thumb image.
Hit the tab, move your ForzaProfile back to your HDD, and your done. enjoy Horizon!
[size=30]Forza Horizon Screenshot editor[/size]
1. Start by loading your Forza Horizon Screenshot file into the Screenshot editor.
The picture should show up.
If you want a copy of the car simply hit once done ‘Save’ it.
If you want to replace the car with a photo of your own simply hit
You should get a message saying it injected correctly.
Once you have injected, click at the top, enjoy Horizon!
This is the forum to post in if you have any issues.
This is the forum to post in if you have any suggestions for this editor or other editors you would like to see within Horizon.