Horizon | How to Mod Forza Horizon!

It’s being worked on :sunglasses:

Hope you guys are ready to race in a Prius! lol and a tour bus (secret cars btw)

When i try and open my save file in horizon for forza horizon it says "error Forza:livery data has been tampered with …? Can you help ?

Are you opening the file called “ForzaProfile” or the file that has your GamerTag on it? If you are opening the file from the Device Explorer make sure it’s the one that only says your GamerTag.

so in storage then in my harddrive and then in forza saved data the file with “gamertag” should be the one i copy over to my pc and edit ? right

so in storage then in my harddrive and then in forza saved data the file with “gamertag” should be the one i copy over to my pc and edit ? right

Yes then once you extract the file from your hard drive it should be named ForzaProfile which then you edit that file into the editor save it, rehash/resign and inject it back into your hard drive

That is when it gives me error Forza: Livery data has been tampered with. when i click on mod and try and edit it.

Well do you have any decals/vynals saved to cars? If so and the Livery file isn’t there its probably why you’re getting the error

No I dont have anything im just at the part when you race the girl.

Updated with the Garage editor, unicorn and “Secret” car adder!

so when game comes out, you move onto usb, plug into pc, open horizon, click tabs to forza horizon, edit all the things and then save rehash and resign, same as modding forza 4.

1. Move your ForzaProfile from your HDD to a USB

2. Plug your usb into your pc, open up Horizon, open up your game folder and find your forza profile and hit mod.

3. Add credits, level etc, hit the save tab. Enjoy Horizon :wink:

What are the unicorn cars and what are the secret cars, could you create a list?

Secret Cars.

2004 Audi A4 Avant
2000 BMW Null Car
2005 Chevrolet Express
2500 Cargo Van
2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT
*1999 Dodge Durango SLT
2010 Ford Explorer
2005 Ford Focus ZX4
2008 Ford F-350 Super Duty
2010 Ford Taurus SHO
2001 GMC Yukon XL2012 Kenworth T440
2011 Nissan Leaf
2012 Tour Bus2007 Toyota Camry
1995 Toyota Corolla DX
2011 Toyota Prius
2004 Toytota RAV4 Sport
2004 Volkswagen Beetle
1995 Volkswagen Corrado VR6
*2012 Volvo XC70

Unicorn Cars.

1969 Ferrari 246 Dino GT
2009 Ford Fiesta
2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
1991 Honda CR-X Si
1972 Lotus Elan Sprint
2010 Mazda MX-5 Miata Superlight
2012 Mini Coupe JCW
2010 Saleen S5S Raptor

I will add all this to the OP when I get home, thanks to Diamond Supply for finding this.

Will this and money or anything get me found out or banned,?
Can i use money to buy things online, what happens when i come across secret car on game which ive already got

Will it get me banned modding 900million credits and all cars?

It doesn’t matter how many cars or credits you mod, anyone can mod 1, 000 credits and get banned, try not to add so much at a time, add a few a day or a few every week to stay on the safe side.

OT: Why is the “Go Diamond” button pink? Guessing breast cancer awareness month.

How much on the first day would you say?

When the game is released, will i be able to edit my money and all the cars without any of the errors and play on free roaming