Horizon | How to Mod Forza Horizon!

Correct, when you first get the game it will auto save then you can modify your credits, XP, level to your pleasing.

Is there an first race that you have to ,do , throughout the game when you unlock the roads do you have to manually save?, Have all the cars and money to 999 been tested and does it all work?

just be careful everyone, im gonna try and hold off modding it right away cause i did it to forza 4 and got banned right away=[[ and tips on how to not get banned when modding it??

Don’t buy to much stuff from the auction house in one day.

Adding a few credits, XP etc at a time can reduce the risk of getting banned.

Thank you all for making such a awesome product for us all to use ^^. And also thanks for the tips and advice. I plan on only modding what I need to, to get what cars I want to be safe. i do not plan on modding to much only a little.

This thread will be waiting for you when you need it :smile:
And no problem we are always glad to help, and yes always good to stay on the safe side :laughing:

It doesn’t really matter guys, my friend modded his gears 3 profile just for the mutators and a few levels and was banned in 48 hours, i modded mine at the same time for max level and everything unlocked with 999 of each medal and i have yet to be banned and we both modded within the second week of the release…Modding is a complete roll of the dice and the risk is all the same. I would suggest that you don’t draw too much attention though reports on you’re profile will get you banned quickly so a fully upgraded bugatti in the first day of release online might not be a good idea…or a tour bus.

Hope this helped some of you who are on the fence about modding come to a decision.

Forza Horizon comes out three days in US to Uk, can someone please mod their credits and all cars and see how much they get and whats alright, so i know when it arrives in the UK

Well since i used to edit forza 4, and i never got caught i would say 100,000 a day is the max you should go if you really think it matters how much you put. I personally think you could get banned for modding 100,000 as easily 999,999,999 so its just the risk you take i guess, im a high roller so i usually risk it all, i have maxed out so many things on my account and have not been caught…just good luck so far i guess. Your’e luck might be drastically different though so take my advice with a grain of salt, Hope i was of help to anybody with questions.

Enjoy, and mod at your own risk!

Is the game even out yet?

Wow, this is out BEFORE the game itself? How does that even work? lol

The .iso was released awhile ago.

Darklord0013, Thanks for the advice, as you and some other people will also be getting the game can you give suggestions on release day, if you are from USA can you tell me as im from UK so you have 3days to mod

Thanks bro

Hero, thanks for testing in US first for when it released in UK

US Tomorrow guys, can you test the car mod and the credits to see if it works, and when in the game you can move the save?

It will work, don’t worry. If it doesn’t, someone will let the developers know and they’ll make a quick tweak.

Don’t worry, man.

i like alot