Horizon | How to Mod Forza Horizon!

Hi,

I mod yesterday after reaching my garage.I unplugged the internet and started playing the game.Once reached garage i mod the credits.Then i bought all the cars and after that i mod again to putt credits on the same amount before modding.after that i plugged the internet and start playing single player.Now almost 12 houres ago and still no banning.Think is not too leave the credits on your bank.and mod with cables UNPLUGGED of the Xbox.

Like some people think by gifting cars to the good account.That is not working since you only get 100 CR for selling a gifted car.I bought 8 Ferrari GTO of 10.000.000 as backup if i ever need credits.If needed i sell them for 5.000.000 each to get credits.Now 153 cars in garage and 5.000.000 on bank.

Putting the secret cars and unicorn cars i tried,butt the seems to be half missing.Some are vissible and half vissible and some not at all.Strange,so i erased and did not do that to my good account.The only thing i did with my good account is written here above.

Grtz NAVYDEVIL :smile:

If you could try to see if you could just put one unicorn ā€œthe mini jcwā€ and see if you get banned or not that would be awesome. I want that car and the ferrari so bad >.< but i had it on another account and it got banned. Iā€™m not sure if it was because the credits or the cars.

Hi,

Will look into it when back online.

Grtz NAVYDEVIL :smile:

Itā€™s safeā€¦ I did it for a friend of mine.

1. Unplug Ethernet cable.
  2. Save game.
  3. Transfer & mod secret/unicorn cars.
  4. Transfer back.
    5.Modify and/or delete cars that you donā€™t want.
    6.Save game & go to main menu.
    7.Connect back to Xbox live.
    8.Reap the benefits!

NOTE*: She has not gone online with the cars so far, but has used them on Single Player. DO NOT use SECRET cars in MP because there is NO possible way to get them without modding.

I modded unicorns and Iā€™m fine. DO NOT TAKE THEM ONLINE yet. The devs have only given out tow for a couple game with devs. I donā€™t know what they are, but they have a list of the people who got them. If youā€™re not on it and have a different unicorn online, BAN! DO NOT GIFT THEM EVER or SELL THEM EVER unless itā€™s back to the game. Gifting a unicorn is an instant permaban for the game on your console, not just your profile.

They donā€™t ban your console just so you know.

The poster meant that trying to sell a UNICORN in AH on FM4 or gifting UNICORNS in either Forza 4 or Forza Horizon will get your console a perma-ban from the game. Meaning an FM4 or FH console ban from their games servers, hence needing a new console for online accessā€¦ The poster didnā€™t mean a console from xbox live, from what I read.

yeah i got banned on another account, but i didnā€™t get console banned because my main account i play on horizon all the time. Iā€™m still waiting to hear if anyone has taken a unicorn online racing yet and not gotten banned.
tell me if it works.

yeah they donā€™t ban your console, if that was the case i wouldnā€™t be playing it right now.
console bans are rarely ever given out by game devs, but rather xbox live administrators for tampering or doing something illegal ā€œgame copy, broke game release date, moddified the game itself (not a gamesave), etcā€¦ā€

i know this because iā€™ve gotten different types of bans, but never a console.
The one person i know who got a console ban was using modified hardware in their consoleā€¦

Thanks for the help!

I did mod for all unicorn cars and secret cars. I modded for max cash. But, what I did was this. I played a little and got all of my dlc and such before hand. After I got all what I needed, I completely disconnected from my wireless internet. After that I did the modding. Bought all the ingame cars, best upgrades, etc. After that I remodded my original money amount that I had in game back. which was about 25K. Then I got back onto live and Forza Horizon. I have had no problems since. I have all of my cars, can go onto store front, and can race online. This is the safest way to get what you want out of Horizon. But the key thing here is to write down your amount of money you had before you go and mod the thing so that when you decide to go back online you have the appropriate amount that you had before modding. And I highly suggest not modding anything else but money and cars.

I donā€™t think it works this way.

I think they notice somehow that you manipulate the save.

Wait, so they donā€™t hand out console bans? If so, great. I use my other account, put all Unicorns for sale and buy them with my other account.
-Or has anyone been console banned?

double post.- sry

Can someone add me on xbox, GT:FLGxTrololololo, and send me a load of high up classed cars and good ones, to get me a bit of money,

It wont let me download the new horizon update it gives me an error

Uninstall and delete every version of Horizon on your computer then download this version:

http://daringdev.mediafire.com/?f6jy1yksyh9rdr7

Does not work that way in FH.
A 250 Ferrari GTO gifted to you, is worth 100 credits, when you try to sell it to the game. Unless itā€™s fully upgraded with the 3 engine set ups, then you can re-sell to the game for around 240.000 credits, with no AH, itā€™s useless to get cars gifted to you.
Tried this, thatā€™s how I know.

Another great TUT thanks. I cant wait for this game to come out.

Then go redeem it.