Horizon | How to Mod Gears of War 3 Rank to 100, Unlocks Skins, and More!

man. i sure haven’t on here in a while. Can you get banned for using this tool?

reason why it would start freezing ?> after modding ?

This is pretty cool, I might get Diamond so I can do this.

Though there has been no reports of anyone being banned, there is always a risk

Did you max out all your stats? If so you need to set them to a lower number. try a 4 digit number.

Thanks HyPNoTiiC, I’ll just mod some skins to be safe and i’ll use a non xbl profile for the stat mods. Awesome job with the editor though. keep up the good work.:thumbsup:

dose horizon accept paypal for 1 months

No, and this is the wrong section. For anymore questions post in the Horizon Support - XboxMB - Xbox Message Boards section

I need helpm when I pick a profile I am not given Gears 3 or any other game to mod. Help please? I want to unlock the Epic skins and the DLC characters

Just used this and it worked perfectly. Thanks so much.

pretty sick. might do this on my main account but might wait a bit before doing it. already maxed out a 1 month account :smiley:

For some reason it it showing all of my stats updated on my weapons and downs, but the overall K/D has stayed as it was before. Any idea what I did wrong?

what cant a value be put into the Horde mode cash earned vs using the up arrow which takes forever to get a couple of thousand dollars more added

i am have’n same prob. want my K/D fix they say you can do it but i see no proof my online tdm player,ranked K/D any help with would be appreciated…

You can’t mod your K/D ratio for individual playlists. You can only mod your overall K/D.

I have Diamond and i have done the mod, and its working offline… during horde i haves started freezing and online after i couple of games i get kicked offline… is this an attempted ban or just my bad connection coming into play?

Did you max everything out? If you did, reload your player data back into the editor and set the numbers for ribbons and metals to a 4 digit number.

I know Horizon’s max is much lower than the games max but, it shouldn’t be either. It should be max working stats.

What do the mutators do?

I have a question. I modded my online stats rank ect. now whenever I play Horde mode or an online match my xbox freezes at the end of the match/round. Its not my disc and I have the game downloaded to my hardrive I also recovered my profile and its still happening. Any ideas on whats the problem?

You maxed out everything, which is currently a big no no, lucky Cheater added a “reset stats” button last update so you won’t keep freezing.

1. Take account back into Horizon and open Gears 3 Stats editor
  2. Hit the “Reset stats” button
  3. Edit everything MANUALLY (That means NO hitting the max stats button)(and make your stats no bigger than 1000 or something in the 4 digits area)
  4. Save and test it out in a private match to see if you still freeze