Horizon | How to Mod Gears of War 3 Rank to 100, Unlocks Skins, and More!

Ok so I reset my stats and fixed the freeze glitch but now i set my rank back and it says Im a level 1 how do I fix this now??

Try to put your rank to what you want it at, and then go over to the exp and click up and then down, then save. If that doesnā€™t work delete your player data start up gears, then dashboard and mod the new player data.

Ima try that

Worked like a charm ty man

Hmm, so it seems whenever you start modding over 50 it starts giving you troubles and you have to put the XP up and then back down. At least thats the case for me

im having trouble i already paid the one month for diamond and when i go horizon it says need to b a member to diamond

Sign out then back in :thumbsup:

Try logging out and then back in on Horizon so it updates.

Hey,i also bought Diamond but for 3 months lolā€¦ And i have a question. what could be the stats to make my lvl 86 look legit?

I have no idea. Iā€™ll try to have my friend whoā€™s level 85, tell me his stats.

That would be really cool if you could do that.
Thank you.

why is the max number i can put into horde money won $999,999

i have no prob with that amount, but the prob is that when i play horde and win a bunch more money, and in a day or two go back into the stats editor and change something else and save and put it back into my xbox etc, and later play some horde again it shows my earned amount back to 999,999

Thatā€™s awesome but Iā€™d only mod the developer skins though

Thats the max value for this editor.

quick question. can i move my account back over to my hard drive? or do i have to keep everything over on the MU? and if i can move it back to my HD can i move just the profile or do i have to move both files? my profile and the saved game?

You can move your profile back over to you HD but you need your profile and player data on the same device to mod them in the future.

ok thank you so muchhh

wow, so if you have already earned 6.5 million dollars in horde and you edit anything in your game save u lose almost 6,000,000 in that mode

guess you win some to lose some

i just did my sonā€™s game save and recovered his profile to my xbox, than started a gow game to get his players data than modded to give him the skins etc. he than recovered to his xbox after deleting his players data than started gow and it recovered the one i modded and all was welll. heā€™s in nyc and iā€™m in calif. so i guess itā€™s ok to move it

My rank doesnā€™t stick for some reason. I play a game the rank is there and then at the end when my stats come up it resets back to 5 .

Im using a Transfer Cable instead of a USB does this matter?