Horizon | How to Mod Gears of War 3 Rank to 100, Unlocks Skins, and More!

Mod your experience back to where it originally was, or your desired experience.

how can i do that???

when i try to write it in the experience blockā€¦its doesnt allow me to write it all the numbers??

not only do you have to change the level you have to change the experience points. My advice is to do it a couple of points less than the next level then just play a round of arcade to level up.

OP: How to mod yourself to a ban

hey brouu how can i add points to the experience!!!???

i was trying to do what u say to add the amount of points and go back to ranked or arcade and level up.

but when i add points to the experience block, when i get back to the game my experience was 0/40235 in level 56. originally i was level 56 with 35896/40235???

Put yourself to level 57, then put it back to 56. Now click the down arrow once, and then the up arrow once.

thanks Hypnotiic!!! i just reach level 57 legal!! can i go now to the mod and add experience points by clicking the up arrow??

Yea but its time consuming.

yeahp its have to be be one by oneā€¦not u enter the numbers!!! cuz that will reset ur experience!!! :confused:

what do you mean dashboard before you mod so it will sync? im using a transfer cable.

All you have to do is turn off your xbox.

Can Someone Help Me With Legit Stats For Gears 3?..

Its My First Day On This Website

I wouldnā€™t mod your level or anything at the moment, thereā€™s a ban wave happening at the moment.

Waiting for my ban as we speak.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Please someone help me, when i double click on my player data, and then it comes up. It says Mod Package with a question mark and i cant edit it? Please help

ye i got banned til the 25thā€¦o well lol still have my 100 so fudge it

anyone able to get onyx guard to stick?

If you got banned until the 25th then on the 25th you will be banned from Gears forever.

Sorry.

Onyx medals donā€™t help with seriously 3?

Too get seriously 3.0 you need to be level 100 and have all onyx medals